*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Yeah I was looking at getting TB's a while ago, but I already have a Sound Rocker, so just use that for bass and my Goldring's as my headphones through that, if I buy any more audio stuff for my Xbox it will probably be an Astro mixamp, I love the goldring's and as yet I haven't found any gaming specific cans which beat the NS1000's for pure sound quality, except the £220 BeyerDynamic's, which need the Astro mixamp anyway.

btw has anyone worked out the point of the A30's? They're £15 less than the A40's but have a closed design and are much worse for gaming. I can't imagine many people want to go around rocking "MLG" cans?

WTF! Why am I rank 1 again, with no stats whatsoever?! What the hell!

Please say it's just an error. :(

Edit: Oh, it's finally back. I would have given up! :p

Last edited:
This game and games like this fail epicly on consoles. Have you even seen the GFX compared to PC?

Its like your playing on a Megadrive when its being played on a 360
You might want to check the comparison on digital foundry, it shows the console versions are just as good as the pc version running on a high specced system.
Nice fail.

I love this game, just manage to get 37 kills in a short round attacking, got 4 kills in one go, got the UAV team set bomb up defenders went running in, waited waited then boom sent off the missile and cleaned them all out

I'm still very rubbish at this game.Every single enemy I meet wastes me in about 2 or 3 bullets,I usually have to empty an entire clip into somebody to down them!
what are the best weapons in the game?And how do I get more damage with my guns or make my character receive less damage?

I'm still very rubbish at this game.Every single enemy I meet wastes me in about 2 or 3 bullets,I usually have to empty an entire clip into somebody to down them!
what are the best weapons in the game?And how do I get more damage with my guns or make my character receive less damage?

The armour and stronger rounds only = around one less or more bullet. Not that you are, but make sure you're not spraying. Burst first 2-3 rounds at a time with most guns.

Best SMG's are

AK47-U
UMP

Best assault

XM8
M16A2
AN-94

Best LMG

M60
XM8 LMG

Hope that helps......a bit :cool:

The armour and stronger rounds only = around one less or more bullet. Not that you are, but make sure you're not spraying. Burst first 2-3 rounds at a time with most guns.

Best SMG's are

AK47-U
UMP

Best assault

XM8
M16A2
AN-94

Best LMG

M60
XM8 LMG

Hope that helps......a bit :cool:

I like the AKS, i got over 500 kills with it :O

I agree with you, but on the LMGs I would add the MG3 I always own with it

Jamesdavid3 obviously adds nothing of value to these forums & causes nothing but irritability to other serving members & Mods. Banned for being a massive ****

I concur! :D

witchhunt.jpg

Havent tried that gun yet.....I'll give it a pop :)

The MG3 makes me giddy with excitement when you keep your finger down on the trigger. It sends bullets flying at a ridiculous rate! You can go through a clip of 100 in a few seconds, it is so awesome! Burst fire with this gun is the way to go, it'll waste people in a burst or two if you hit them right. It does have massive recoil though, which is why you need to control it with a lot of burst :)

Back
Top Bottom