Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Servers up at Multiplay. 32 player. Will have a play about with settings tomorrow when i get the game. On conquest ATM.

Good News! We have setup your server instantly!
Details of your server are below:
Game: Battlefield Bad Company 2
Server Name: =VTA= Live & Die
Server IP: 85.236.102.5:19967

Can someone please tell me the release of BFBC2 in the UK, I bought it on steam and it says the 5th, but other people I know it says the 4th? and their in Europe. Is it 5th for UK and 4th for everywhere else in Europe? =[

I don't know if I can make it to the 5th. I'm already rapidly deteriorating, first shakes and headaches now cold sweats, fever, loss of appetite and aching muscles. This is what it does to you when BC2 is withdrawn.

Don't feel so bad about it! There are known connection problems right now. Perhaps come friday they'll be sorted in time for you to play

On one hand I'm really frustrated at the connection problems and not being able to get into the game..

on another I feel lucky having the game early in the first place!

Anyone have any idea yet how we get the 2 DLC maps? I think with the retail DVD version there will be a card inside with the code but I'm not sure about the EA downloaded version like I have? Perhaps they will email it us on Friday!???

Back
Top Bottom