Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
A lot of people have been wondering about the 5770 performance in DX 11 so here is my benchmark using fraps.
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
34315, 694797, 20, 82, 49.389
The 20 frames is from a massive explosion in my face.
Everything maxed except I had AA at x2
Res 1920 x 1080
Q6600 @ 3.2
4GB Blade OCZ Ram
ATI XFX 5770 xxx
Pretty good for having everything maxed in DX 11 wouldn't you say??

[WindowSettings]
Width=1920
Height=1080
Fullscreen=true
RefreshRate=60
VSync=false
[Sound]
Quality=medium
VoipEnable=true
SpeakerCount=0
[Graphics]
Effects=medium
Soldiers=high
Vehicles=high
Overgrowth=high
Undergrowth=high
StaticObjects=high
Terrain=high
Shadows=high
Bloom=true
HSAO=false
MSAA=1
Water=high
MainQuality=custom
Texture=high
DxVersion=11
Aniso=4
Detail=high
RenderAheadLimit=2
Fov=70

Anyone got any 5770 benchmarks dx11 on high ? all I can find is things like this claiming all high when it's not he has quality and effects on medium

I’m trying to gauge interest in a BC2 admins channel on IRC, I’ve spoken to FrenchTart and a few other chaps who are interested but wondered if any other people who are hosting would be.

Firstly this is not about sharing bans or anything like that, you are each responsible for your own streaming / not streaming, its about having a centralised location for server admins to be located and the ability to have a known channel across a multitude of servers where we could be contacted.

In time I would like to think that as the rcon matures and limited access is available, we could get to a situation whereby other people could have kick/map privileges on various servers.

The Channel is already set up on #BC2.admins on the Quakenet IRC server and we are working on an admin bot that will allow people to join and be voiced in a sensible manner and direct their support request to the relevant server admins, eg. You would join and type “!admin OCUK – people griefing on server 1” and the bot would either relay it to your channel or email you.

Its a concept at the moment but before we actually get it going i’m trying to see if i’m wasting our time.

Feel free to join the channel though if you are interested.

Edit, i'm more than happy for this to have its own thread if needs be, if you dont it to be here.

And some have said their EADM versions are still waiting for a key/unlock.

That's because people can't be bothered to search.

Your serial key is displayed in your order history page.

43486a6c.jpg

I really hope this game is lanable. Squad size of only 4 is slightly worrying as most games including BF2 I/O are 5v5. Played a few 5v5 scrims on the beta and the squad dynamic of being able to spawn on any teammate rather than just the leader was very interesting. Took some getting used to though. Was strange that you never had all 5 people in 1 squad and if you wanted to spawn in a squad you had to ask someone to leave it.

For anyone who has played it, what are the smallest conquest maps like? Are they similar to the 16 man Karkand or Oman maps? Are the conquest maps linear so they can be played flag by flag?

An alien delivered it to me in a spaceship... Well you could believe that or you could read this thread and see what 1001 people have explained over and over and over again..

EA STORE!!!

If i had time to read 1001 posts then I would!

Back
Top Bottom