***OFFICIAL*** Big Brother 10 Thread

Soldato
BB's big mouth wernt bad :)

looking back over it all now, i think she did deserve to win and it wasnt too bad of a series, the wrong people went out at the wrong times though, thats how the show fell a little, but thats the way it goes :)

Caporegime
Great show with good final bits and interviews. 2nd best series after the first one for me I think.

Not a chance, this was one of the very worst. Another thick winner. She won becayse there was a big push for her to win. Davina plugged her at every given opportunity and they never punished her for rule breaks like the others. She was protected in the last month.

The trouble is with BB now is they manipulate it so much you cant be bothered voting because you know they are pulling the strings anyway and change the rules to suit.

Soldato
Not a chance, this was one of the very worst. Another thick winner. She won becayse there was a big push for her to win. Davina plugged her at every given opportunity and they never punished her for rule breaks like the others. She was protected in the last month.

The trouble is with BB now is they manipulate it so much you cant be bothered voting because you know they are pulling the strings anyway and change the rules to suit.

Hahaha what are you on about? Since when did you have to be intelligent to win Big Brother? She wasn't punished because she didn't break the rules, except for nominations and she was punished and put up for eviction. But the public liked her, voted for her and she won. That's how the show works.

Did you put money on someone else winning? You seem very bitter about it.

Caporegime
I think she is a sad reflection of what young girls think they have to become to be someone. On the front cover of zoo magazine and falling out of a nightclub drunk.

Thick as ****.

Then the whole fake relationship for hello magazine.

Its been clear for about 4 weeks they were pushing her to win. Siavash did himself no favours by mentioning 3 or 4 times that he wasn't that keen on davina. Davina should go, she's half the reason BB has died. Her interviews are pap year in year out unless she dislikes someone.

They did not punish Sophie the same when she asked to be nominated as they did with others.

Soldato
I think she is a sad reflection of what young girls think they have to become to be someone. On the front cover of zoo magazine and falling out of a nightclub drunk.

Thick as ****.

Then the whole fake relationship for hello magazine.

Its been clear for about 4 weeks they were pushing her to win. Siavash did himself no favours by mentioning 3 or 4 times that he wasn't that keen on davina. Davina should go, she's half the reason BB has died. Her interviews are pap year in year out unless she dislikes someone.

They did not punish Sophie the same when she asked to be nominated as they did with others.

I think you have a bizarre outlook. Women are probably more empowered and more ambitious about what they can make of their lives than at any other time in history. Plus I don't think anyone looks at the Big Brother winner each year and then decides to imitate them.

How was it clear they're pushing her to win? They punished her exactly the same as everyone else in the house and put her up for eviction. Why would they risk doing that if they'd already set her up to win? Which they have no reason to do.

Who would you want doing the interviews each week? I don't think anyone could get a decent interview out of Charlie or Angel. They're just normal people with not much to say apart from what we've been watching on TV for the last 3 months.

Soldato
I think you have a bizarre outlook. Women are probably more empowered and more ambitious about what they can make of their lives than at any other time in history. Plus I don't think anyone looks at the Big Brother winner each year and then decides to imitate them.

How was it clear they're pushing her to win? They punished her exactly the same as everyone else in the house and put her up for eviction. Why would they risk doing that if they'd already set her up to win? Which they have no reason to do.

Who would you want doing the interviews each week? I don't think anyone could get a decent interview out of Charlie or Angel. They're just normal people with not much to say apart from what we've been watching on TV for the last 3 months.

To be fair you'll be suprised who modern women see as "role models" - I was in the same room when my wife was watching that Kaite Price rubbish. The girl is rolling about on the beach in front of loads of blokes and shouting how she should be allowed to do what she wants (hows the kids love?) and I kid you not a girl watching the debarcle actually said "Shes a great role model"

SOME women are empowered and ambitious, others will think that having babies with a dozen different footballers and living questionable lifestlyes suits everyone. These "others" are usually the ones that watch BB.

Sophie on a number of occasions was protected by BB. As for the after show bit I don't watch it, its terrible. I just like the arguments.

Caporegime

Davina plugged her at any given opportunity especially on big mouth. Go back through this thread to about the 15th august and you will see the posts where other people noticed it as well.

As did loads of people on the other big brother forums.

They didn't punish sophie the same, that week she ask to be nominated she didn't get put up Freddie and Marcus where up. Big Brother just said there would be reprecussions for the rest of the group. They didn't all go up that week.

Soldato
The bit about Davina plugging Sophie has been rife for at least a month. At first it was sly mentions but it got worse as time went on.

If I'm honest I've wanted IDH to win from the outset but I've known it's going to be Sophie for quite some time. The other two I slightly suspected was Charlie or Rodders, the generic votes.

Caporegime
Wow unbelievable that the gormless, brainless fake titted muppet won and tbh she does look a bit like a dogface lol...to me shes not very pretty, its the makeup that makes her look half decent without makeup she looks terrible imho... but what a joke this BB has been...thank **** its finished after next yr...kinda hoping that next yrs BB will be a bit more interesting ie put all of them up for eviction week in week out...let the public decide who stays and who doesnt but as per usual BB will manipulate it for their own ends and gains.

Last edited:
Associate
Atleast Seiovash got 2nd, complete utter travesty Sophie was protected and pushed in the way she was that saved her ass all the way through. Marcus should have been in the final to take the win. He actually did something in the house.

Two years running, two awful winners.

Soldato
she won because shes a nice person (or atleast came across that way on what they showed) i cant even think of a time when someone in the house bad mouthed her. they all liked her.

everyone else in there had many major ****** moments

im glad its not just weirdos that win. because weirdos are errr weird and should be shunned from society

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom