***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Ben has been steadily increasing on the knobber stakes so Ben out.

I agree. Initially I thought he was alright, but he's just getting on my nerves now. Refuses to join in with most things, sits there with a face like a slapped ass the majority of the time and he's just got a real ****ty attitude. It was like Scabby said, people don't dislike him because he's posh, they dislike him because he's an arse. At least Dave is a nice bloke even if he is a bit crazy with the religious stuff. The other day he said something amazing, that black woman that went in said to him " I want to talk to you later on about God" and he replied with something like "Do you? I don't."

Hirarious man. :)

Last edited:
Every time I have a quick look at the live feed JJ and Josie are in bed under the covers. The public really hate that. Got a feeling JJ is in danger of going if they keep this up.

Wait till you get out the house ffs.

I hope not, I quite like Dave now.

Yeah, me too.. I really cant see any of the others going though.

I mean Ben can be pretty awful but he's so unique I cant see people voting him off, I doubt John James will be going for obvious reasons and with Andrew's antics this week it seems unlikely he will be leaving either.

Dave's a nice guy but do you think he brings anything interesting to the program?

ben will go. who will actually like him ? posh people ? the sort who dont vote ?

hes not even funny anymore. just sulks/bitches/creeps

Back
Top Bottom