*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
i think whats angered allot of people in this thread,is for most of the thread people have complained about the hacks,glitches in mw2 from the javelin glitch,to the overpowered 1887's to the wall hacks and aimbots.Yet now we are getting people saying they openly are using them Private match or not,who ever is using them is spoiling it for everyone else.

If one person hosts a private lobby with 6 people and all using this hack,and 1 person decides to do it himself and show some of his mates it,by a few days we will have loads people in public lobby's using these hacks.The same if one person finds a elevator spot and shows a few people,in a week we will have a stupid youtube vid about it.

Then offering to help people get 10th prestige by hosting a lobby is just as bad as those 100's of msg's ive deleted that keep offering me 10th prestige,for free or not its spoiling the game.This isnt a mw2 360 mod/hack thread,yet we get people openly talking about using the hacks/mods,if your using them in private match's then keep it private and dont talk about it,because all your doing is making others peed off

Last edited:
Associate
Not forgetting the option to hack to get your K/D ratio back up to where you want it in an effort to increase your epeen :p

Usually the people that do that are painfully obvious. My k/d has been up and down quite a bit. Not due to hacking before the bandwagon gets going. More due to having spent my first 70 using spray and pray guns and my last prestige using only the tactical knife just to see if i could.

Unless your perving the world leaderboards for people that make you irate though if it bothers you what are you doing with these people on your friends list?

Soldato
the only ratio I like to protect is the Win/loss one.
oh and 250-10 is a nice way to sort out that K/D ratio.

I don't care about this one because the amount of time i join a game halfway through where my team is losing horribly and the other team has 5 air supports up, what am i supposed to do? Back out straight away and gain a loss, or wait till the end and go negative with a loss? Yet another problem with the game there ;)

I know you meant master, but most people read my name as master anyway when its not meant to be that, and without trying to make a joke out of my name there was no reason for you to say that out of the blue.

basically im done with this discussion. you go play the game how you want to, i dont come get at you for it. how about you leave us to play it how we want to. doesnt even affect you anyway.

Soldato
Not forgetting the option to hack to get your K/D ratio back up to where you want it in an effort to increase your epeen :p

Totaly I got a massive K/D now way better than the 1.6 I had anyway and I got the 10th spinner which i display with pride and fall cammo on all my guns and huge W/L ratio and I don't care it's A GAME. I was 8th prestige lvl50 legit and I still hacked it because I was bored and done with the game as I posted a few pages back. I set up the lobby to go out with a bang. Which obvioulsy has worked as you lot are all over us like flies to.....

If it makes you happy I can get a negative K/D "with the push of a button" (actually its prone and down twice on D-Pad) and reset myself to lvl1 no prestiege.

This is my last post in this thread to much carp talk going on.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't care about this one because the amount of time i join a game halfway through where my team is losing horribly and the other team has 5 air supports up, what am i supposed to do? Back out straight away and gain a loss, or wait till the end and go negative with a loss? Yet another problem with the game there ;)

It doesn't count as a loss if you join midway through

Caporegime
Jesus that place is a mess.

why should i play the game legit to get 10th prestige then sum1 plays it for about 1day and get the same as me by paying for it or getting it for free from a hack.

I see why that would annoy you having spent all that time to get it legit when someone can get it at the push of a button.

Last edited:
Associate
Still on for me right now, but it could go off anytime today or early tommorow.

Good god your alive!!! I thought you'd would have turned into a dweller and be hibernating before your next massive stint on the xbox lol *pukes in treasure chest*

Jesus that place is a mess.

Gets worse the longer you look aswell and then you notice its not just mw2

Caporegime
Lol. the more I play the new maps the more unsure I am of them. I like Strike, haven't played Vacant at all :( Fuel is good as well and I am warming to Trailer Park, it seems fun, the one I take dislike to most though is Carnival, it just doesn't seem right, once I get my TAR21 silencer I will try it on HCSD as I get the impression that is the game mode it's made for.

Soldato
Basically you are trying to pick non existant flaws in my argument, and its getting pretty tiresome.

Which is kind of what you are doing with the whole hacking situation.

you go play the game how you want to, i dont come get at you for it. how about you leave us to play it how we want to. doesnt even affect you anyway.

Because we play the game how it is intended to be played, we don't hack.
And YES IT DOES AFFECT US. If people you are playing with and have infected then join us then it DOES AFFECT US.

If you have ignored me or not, I'm sure one way or another you will get to read this so I don't particularly care. ;)

Soldato
i blame the hackers !!!!! :p

img0604r.jpg

Associate
Which is kind of what you are doing with the whole hacking situation.

Because we play the game how it is intended to be played, we don't hack.
And YES IT DOES AFFECT US. If people you are playing with and have infected then join us then it DOES AFFECT US.

If you have ignored me or not, I'm sure one way or another you will get to read this so I don't particularly care. ;)

So really what your saying then is it hasn't affected you in the slightest and probably never will because hes never joined your game whilst hes been infected.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oh dear Oneshot. :D
So really what your saying then is it hasn't affected you in the slightest and probably never will because hes never joined your game whilst hes been infected.

I get what he is saying, if the random just leaves the game and joins anothe rgame of HCSD and Faded happens to be in that game he is then using the exploits from that lobby against Faded.

It really ****** me off that people are so blatant about hacking that they have modded live tags, I was on with MrLOL the other night and some guy had (x)DIM(x) as his tag and it was obvious he was hacking, but it was even more obvious from his dodgy kills and the fact he was oneshotting everyone. MS need to ban these people at console level.

Last edited:
Soldato
nope that came out when i smashed it against the wall,you can probe just see the wires poking out,wierd thing is i still use this pad,i think its more comftable when you can feel the motor spinning in your hand,sort of tickles you in a nice way,i might even start selling them on the bay ,called the Oneshot Tickler!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom