Official - claim your own OCuk member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ElRazur said:
Quote:
in·de·struc·ti·ble ( P ) (nd-strkt-bl)
adj.
Impossible to destroy: indestructible furniture; indestructible faith.

just 'cause you cannot be physically destroyed, you can still die :)

Soldato
Freefaller said:
But my Banhammer can do a lot of talking
Some of us dont have to listen, mind ;)

Rilot said:
I claim egt & Exomnis. Gonna put them in a cage with some graphics cards and take bets with my friends on who will be left standing after 20 minutes.
:D
Zefan said:
Well, my guys have really good moves in Tekken tag, how about we have a showdown? Penski has an awesome slam attack and Otacon has the stunning ass show move. PHEAR ME.
:o
Jonny69 said:
holly35!

Yessss, high 5, got a girl :D
I'm overturning that one and claiming her for myself. She has good taste in music ;)

Soldato
Otacon said:
Some of us dont have to listen, mind ;)

:D

:o

I'm overturning that one and claiming her for myself. She has good taste in music ;)
wow wow wow, I got Jonny69 for myself, so that kinda makes me owner of holly35 too! nerner :p

Soldato
Zefan said:
HAX

Oh and El Razur I never said I wanted to kill you, I just want to drown you eternally. If you died it'd be no fun! That ok with you?

Sure why not. I just hope you have the skills to back it up and the physical strength too.
Just as a reminder here...

I cant be claimed, i am a one-man (and my many biaaaaytches from Ocuk), self-governed Island, El is the King-pimp and he is indestructible, immortal and hangs with Jesus christ and Muhammed on sundays for BBQ with my ladies. CBS is my pet Dog (Barking mad with knowledge), DMPOOLE my advisor and all the don form part of my Elite army. :D

There, now try and kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom