Official Crysis Demo thread

Permabanned
How's it a spoiler??? What the hell quite frankly.

It's showing you PART of the game, that ISNT in the demo...Is it that hard to understand?

I guess you've never read/watched a review in your life then.

Some are so damn dramatic, it's not a spoiler at all it shows you a frickin random woman, just seriously who cares? What does it spoil?

Soldato
It's only a cave and some random woman, HOW is that a spoiler. :(

I prefer to go into a game 'dark', as in knowing as little about it as possible (bar, of course, whatever the demo shows), maybe I'm the only person who likes this. I'm not too fussed, angry or annoyed at the above details, but it has spoiled it a little for me, personally.

What does it spoil?
Well, knowing that you meet, and have to protect someone, also the location.

I know it's my decision to read it, and that I may end up knowing certain things about the game. To post details of what happens outside of the demo, inside 'the demo thread' is, imho, wrong, and they should be kept separately.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Some are so damn dramatic, it's not a spoiler at all it shows you a frickin random woman, just seriously who cares? What does it spoil?

I've read loads of reviews, on games I'm not too sure I want to buy...Like HL2:EP2, I didn't read a review on it, because I wanted to experience everything fresh, and it's kind of obvious the game was going to be half decent at the very least.

Crysis on the other hand, I'm not reading reviews, I'm going to buy it, and experience it.

I agree with knowledge123 as well, people plays thing's differently, if your going to post pics dude, just link them as spoilers. Or as I stated, go and post them in the Crysis thread just a little below =/

Soldato
One thing I would like to ask.

The guy in the game has a high tech suit that gives him the ability to gain super strength, run super fast, turn invisible, customize your weapons...

...but he cant hold his gun steady when firing?

The sights move all over the place. I am used to aim shooting but its quite random with this game. With head shots I just end up shooting their hats off...which is funny but nothing more.

Soldato

The guy in the game has a high tech suit that gives him the ability to gain super strength, run super fast, turn invisible, customize your weapons...

The sights move all over the place. I am used to aim shooting but its quite random with this game. With head shots I just end up shooting their hats off...which is funny but nothing more.

Usually you just need to fire 1 or 2 bullets, recoil takes affect after that. Don't keep your trigger on the finger too long basically,

Soldato

Use strength mode.

Soldato
No recoil in "maximum strength" mode

Try firing an AK47 multipul time's and keeping it steady it cant be done while standing or couching

Ya I know but it's much better imo to keep the armour mode to be safe and use only a few bullets to aim, that way you learn to conserve ammo and your energy don't drain as quick, I shoot in small bursts but I get headshots nearly every time so no need to use strength mode

Soldato
Usually you just need to fire 1 or 2 bullets, recoil takes affect after that. Don't keep your trigger on the finger too long basically,

I know how to fire a gun with single shots. I'm not burst firing. But the scope does not sit still. Does strength mode steady it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Some good custom made maps here also here.
Here's an image from one, apparently, looks nice.
8442_crysisjungleeditor2007-11-1100-42-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom