Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
Turned my series X on to make sure it works and loaded up fc 24 squad is lacking and it's even more hard work in fut champs but enjoyed some wins so far tonight with a much inferior squad to most. I'm getting very bored playing against 4321 it seems to be everyone's go to this year it's hard to beat if a good player knows how to use it correctly but having some success with 4231 against it

Last edited:
Soldato
Turned my series X on to make sure it works and loaded up fc 24 squad is lacking and it's even more hard work in fut champs but enjoyed some wins so far tonight with a much inferior squad to most. I'm getting very bored playing against 4321 it seems to be everyone's go to this year it's hard to beat if a good player knows how to use it correctly but having some success with 4231 against it

Most people have really good squads now

I’d recommend doing the euro/copa evolutions, you’d have 7/8 really good players after that

Soldato
And now I’ve just got Rafael Leao from an 85x5 pack :O

What’s going on with my pack luck it’s been awful since I started playing this game!
EA normally up the pack weight around this time, in the hopes that people forget how bad it's been for the last 9 months and in turn, hoping it will make them want to purchase eafc 25.

Back
Top Bottom