*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Caporegime
Clipboard01.jpg

Screenshot from a ***.ru poster

I've got 1GB left to download!

Associate
is the beta only for this weekend or have people got different dates to play on?

Mine is for this weekend and I'm working friday night, saturday all day and sunday all day.

Associate
I managed to grab a key from Halfmad in his code giveaway but if there's any kind soul with a spare key I'd appreciate it for a lady friend who's gagging to play the game.

(And no, I'm not trying to hit it :p )

Associate
I managed to grab a key from Halfmad in his code giveaway but if there's any kind soul with a spare key I'd appreciate it for a lady friend who's gagging to play the game.

(And no, I'm not trying to hit it :p )

Every time some one says hit it i think of this song! Ray J - I Hit It First ft. Bobby Brackins!!!

Associate
Looking forward to trying this but my eye is on wildstar for my next MMO jaunt.

Hopefully TES will surprise me.

I hope so too. I just have this horrible feeling that it's core Elder Scrolls nature will be devalued by the pvp element. I'm okay with pvp in an mmo but would have preferred something like the Gladiator pit from Obivion rather than this out and out tussle for the crown of Tamriel business. Time will tell...

Soldato
Ooooo, good idea on the gladiator ring. Or battlegrounds... I don't know why MMO's don't do what L2 did with killing, if you killed, your name would turn slowly red, after maybe 4 or 5 kills, it would be solid red (this is ages ago before it all changed, not sure about now).

Being red would mean you couldn't go into ANY towns, guards would attack you on site, and any player who killed you, would not go red. So if you was spotted, it was a free for all and you really wouldn't last long at all.

To become white again you would simply have to die a bunch of times or do something else (can't remember... Farm? I don't know).

It was a simple mechanic that worked wonders. When there was a group of you farming mobs in cruma tower (oh the days in Cruma), you would see a group of reds and **** a brick. Those guys were out simply to kill anyone in their way. And we did the same, it was fun!

Soldato
I'm really keen to see how big the world is. I installed Skyrim last night and loaded up a ton of mods and it looks amazing - from a technical point of view I'm expecting a lot from Bethesda.

I will probably wait for Saturday morning until I play though - the other half is out most of the day so I should get a good chance to try it out, servers permitting.

Back
Top Bottom