Official Fantasy Premier League 19/20 is GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm hoping he doesn't turn up at Burnley! Seems to be captain choice makes a huge difference these last couple of seasons...

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Having to use your wildcard before even september has hit really shows signs of how I was doing up until this point :(

I had Abraham at the beginning of the season, and took him out after GW1.. im an idiot.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Who you guys picked as captain?

I've gone with De Bruyne, but tough with sterling & aguero too... send the good vibes!

Soldato
I didnt go with kdb the week he did loads and sterling did nothing so going to do kbd captain and now we'll see him limp off after 20 mins and sterling to score 4. That would be typical.

If kane does nothing today then i am binning him off for good.

Associate
Speaking about Pukki. I think it was in Thailand or some other south-east Asian country where the commentators weren't allowed to use his surname as it is a slangword for the genitals (can't remember if it was for the male or female) lol.

Associate
Looked it up to see that it's Malaysia and it translates as something very close to 'hunt' lol.

Good that I didn't write a country randomly, in the back of my head I thought it was Thailand but I decided to just write south-east Asia to be safe. I think it is quite funny though when you get names that mean various things in other languages. There is a few funny ones like that between Swedish and Czech.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Had a couple weeks of bad captain choice and I'm dropping down in my leagues :(

Going with Abraham over Salah this week.... dont let me down kiddo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom