official Gears Of War discussion thread

Permabanned
Just got this from GAME at first I thought they where going to post it early :eek:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the preorder for the superb-looking Gears of War that you placed on the GAME site. I am emailing you because we have recently discovered some exciting news about this title.

When Gears of War is released it will come in two versions - the standard version that you have ordered, and the Limited Collector's Edition version which will be available in limited quantities only, and comes in superb tin packaging with exclusive features!

A highly collectable embossed metal box.

Destroyed Beauty - the Gears of War hardbound art book.

Bonus special features DVD, including:
- An inside look at the making of Gears of War
- The "Art of Gears of War" trailer
- Gears of War: The Race to E3

To avoid you having to cancel one order and place another, we have built a special page that will allow you to upgrade your order with just one click!

Please click on the following link to find out more (or copy and paste it into the address bar on your browser). Please note that you only have until end of play Friday 10th November to complete your Upgrade.

Caporegime
Yup cant wait for this game now, after seeing a few videos of in game shots...it looks superb. I just hope it doesnt suffer from tearing and lagginess that seems to plague quite a few games on the 360.

Ive also ordered the limited edition copy from gameplay...even convinced my bro in Canada to get a copy as well:p.

Soldato
GOW look real!!! the graphics are lush man. and that docu cam is a piece of work as well :)...

the way u can dive in and out of cover is intuitive and so easy to learn :)

Associate
*****official Gears Of War discussion thread*****

Spawn said:
Yup cant wait for this game now, after seeing a few videos of in game shots...it looks superb. I just hope it doesnt suffer from tearing and lagginess that seems to plague quite a few games on the 360.

Ive also ordered the limited edition copy from gameplay...even convinced my bro in Canada to get a copy as well:p.

i played the game at the microsoft roadshow at the metro centre in gateshead.
at the roadshow we were only allowed to play for about 10 mins because of the numbers of people who wanted to play it.
in the time i played it i did not see any tearing or slowdown.
the game to me is the best looking game i have seen on any console.
its a must buy if you have a 360

Soldato
Carnt wait for this fingers crossed Gameplay get it here day before, thursday like they usually do :)

Just completed Double Agent, got Call Of Duty 3 coming this week got to complete that before GOW :D

If i could i would have the thursday and friday off work to play it :D

Multiplayer looks good aswell !

Soldato
heh i havent even put cod3 in my drive !!! its all about gow. flanking is awesome :). just played a coop with my mate here. i stay. he flanks woooop :)

Associate
What difficulty level is everyone going to start at? Apparantly 'Casual' offers around 7 hours and it is fairly easy.

'Hardcore' sounds good for me, think I will start on that then maybe attempt to play on 'Insane'.

Back
Top Bottom