***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
Although I'm tempted to do the criminal mastermind challenge, as I mentioned before, I think it would create too much stress then its worth. After my plentiful experience with heists and online GTA, there are simply too many things that can and probably will go wrong. I'm game but we in all honesty, we would need 4 crew members that really do know what they are doing on each heist.

Also, when there are more then 4 present, do not forget, heists, although fun, is limited to 4 players. There are many jobs out there that are 6 and even 8 man jobs, mostly open only at certain ranks (I'm 116 pretty sure I've unlocked them all). Should be fun making up a playlist of several of them and taking a swing at them at some point, plus, with missions/jobs you can use your special vehicles that you bought, like the valkerie & insurgent etc, you cannot do that with heists (it would make the too easy to complete I guess). We should have a 4+ crew setup over the weekend perhaps.

Just a reminder, I know all the heists pretty well, if you need help or support, just add me: Soya4me.

Soldato
ughhh

Keep CTD with Failed to initialize

Anybody else having this issue usually after a mission.

Also

I have been playing missions with 4 spare amour but this afternoon it has only allowed me to carry 1 spare armor...

Is this new to new missions??? I am a level 47

Last edited:
Associate
It's ok to give chippy abuse witcher, he is ginger.

:p

Says the one who's too scared to use his real voice on TS!

Be on tonight, we shall wreck something. Get Crispy fried lice on and we can race him until he is too drunk to see and just abuses us like normal!

Will definitely be on tonight for some games! Me and Crispy were on the other night with Patsy and Luke doing a heist, was good!

Caporegime
DOF isn't too bad in this game especially with that sweetfx of tony's, although I think I might turn it off now as it annoys me more often than impressing me :p

I might turn back on FXAA (in game) as it helps eliminate some jaggies. Would like to use MSAA but it just kills my fps.

Pink Scooter! Boss - will be on from around 7, you can't be having take away again. You need help...and vegetables! :D

Be on tonight, we shall wreck something. Get Crispy fried lice on and we can race him until he is too drunk to see and just abuses us like normal!

hehe it is awesome, easily my best vehicle, shall be using it tonight for getting to places in the heist, might take me a while though... :D

WHAT?! But Friday night is chinese night, that's like saying Tuesday is no double dominos nexus-bot (pineapple ftw!) pizzas! :p

But yeah, no take-away tonight, finished of the left over indian from last night so just having a basic chicken dish with rice :(

Might be on at 7 but more likely at 8.

We need the ultimate rage beast on as well for some races......... sidewinder! :D :p

Says the one who's too scared to use his real voice on TS!

my voice is my soundboard!!!!!

Soldato
My main garage:

EE0DAED5630B2F1A184B658DFC447AC0BE4B168D

F6A74B12898FCA204CACCB7AACB54893A3E35C56

Also got an armoured Kuruma in a 2nd garage. They see me rollin', they pukin' :p

Underboss
OP
hi guys i would like to join the ocuk gta crew how do i go about this, is it ok if i dont use a mic can i still join.

thanks

clayer

Course you can bud, a mic is nice to have but in no way essential.

The crew link is in the 1st post or in the link under my signature.

Associate
Anyone interested in doing final pacific heist, I have one more setup do do before final, plan is to use to bikes and switch to sports car then parachute on foot as sometimes jumping from car can bug your parachute, if interested be online in 20 min (19:35)

Associate
So this guy think it's fair to offer 10% for humain lab final On hard because none of us did setups!? And he quickly changed it from 15 after everyone press ready

Soldato
Set my pc up to my telly with big picture etc ready for the witcher next week, so fired this up and it looks gorgeous! Miles better than on my monitor!

Really notice the difference between this and the ps4 version now, so clear crisp and smooth!

Back
Top Bottom