***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

anyone know the cause of stutter in this game???

can see it in the GPU usage.

when there's a stutter there's a drop in GPU usage of around 10-15 percent.

Is it possible to change your screen name with R* social club? I friended a couple of guys who seem to be online 24/7 and the second I log in they message about heists and invite me in to their private session of 3 guys.

Can i change my name or create a new profile and transfer over my character?

Is it possible to change your screen name with R* social club? I friended a couple of guys who seem to be online 24/7 and the second I log in they message about heists and invite me in to their private session of 3 guys.

Can i change my name or create a new profile and transfer over my character?

Block them, then when you want to play with them unblock? Or just remove them as friends.

Yah that's what i was gonna do but i'd actually like to change my screen name anyway if its possible.

[Edit] Turns out you can change your name once every 365 days. For everyone here who I have on my friends list i'm now no longer ChutneyBadger but GooberDerp.

Last edited:
Hey guys, me and my friend started playing online recently any chance we could get a Crew invite plz, Bluddie and nightsparkl. Cheers.

btw is anyone using sweetfx online or is it thought to be bannable still? I tried the ingame AA again yesterday to see if they fixed it but its still gives that messed up graphics effect in the corner so it would be nice to use sweetfx online.

Stark failed the heist for us twice by ramming post op trucks and then he finally did it right he crashed. What a turd.

Cool your jets son, the first time was funny as the Post Op truck flattened the car, the second time I was being popular and texting so nudged the van by mistake.

Oh yes then I crashed....happens to the best of us! :)

Last edited:
Cheers Penguim2 for inviting me for most of the Trevor heists moments ago. We had a nice run with those randoms! Annoying that a hacker removed all my weapons in between the setup missions though, so I had to go into the final heist weaponless :o Luckily it was a perfect final run.

Hey guys, me and my friend started playing online recently any chance we could get a Crew invite plz, Bluddie and nightsparkl. Cheers.

btw is anyone using sweetfx online or is it thought to be bannable still? I tried the ingame AA again yesterday to see if they fixed it but its still gives that messed up graphics effect in the corner so it would be nice to use sweetfx online.

Sweetfx is fine, won't get you banned, rockstar confirmed this. 1000 tines better is a really nice config, using it myself.

Forget Crysis, I feel like this game is the new benchmark. Such good graphics for an open world game.

I have most of the settings in very high at 1080p including tesselation. Looks bloody brilliant. The cars models could challenge some PS360 racing games.

Back
Top Bottom