***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
I have been reading the left 4 dead 2 forum for a while...a long while...it's so addicting! It's like they took a handful of idiots, a scoop of 12 year olds and a pinch of intellectuals, mixed them all together add a seasoning of delays...it's worthy of a sitcom!

*edited for **** fingers*

Soldato
Yeah looks like they are testing it out before it goes public, although I'm not thinking its going to be really buggy if they've had this much trouble releasing it on time!

As for above comments, maybe the best way to release would be a day early, when no one is expecting it, imagine the prase Valve would get for doing that!

I don't think you quite understand how Valve time works.

Associate
Obviously valve have never had the experience of releasing a product on steam before. I'm sure there are a tonne of hiccups they are encountering for the first time. Oh wait...

Associate
I have been reading the left 4 dead 2 forum for a while...a long while...it's so addicting! It's like they took a handful of idiots, a scoop of 12 year olds and a pinch of intellectuals, mixed them all together add a seasoning of delays...it's worthy of a sitcom!

*edited for **** fingers*

I have to agree, it's pure entertainment, especially some of the things they come out with. A few of them are catching onto the fact Xbox360'ers are blissfully smacking zombies around with their bats, things could get heated. :D

Back
Top Bottom