***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Free Weekend for this game this weekend: http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

Also on special offer. :)

I really need to play some of this soon!

Let me know when you do mate, wouldn't mind getting in on some of that. You still playing Supcom2 + WoT regularly? I haven't played either in ages and i need some variation back in my gaming time :p At the moment I'm playing nothing but skyrim lol

For anyone that just got this game or wants someone else to play it with; me and my friends are more than happy for you guys to join us.
We have our own teamspeak as well and tonight will probably be a drunken games night so feel free to add me on steam Icex69 (aaK Ice).

Also don't worry about being stuck on a game with all newbies on one side and long time players on the other, the teams are always on random.

So yeah, get some alcohol and join us for tons of fun :D:D:D

Reunion Game

Well I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep the LTUK server going, at least in the current location, so I was thinking about a reunion VS game, maybe sometime next week? Wednesday maybe.

If we don't get enough we could always go coop if there are less than 8 (using 4 of us). Anyone who's interested please let me know either in the thread or through Steam. Please note that although this is a reunion, newer players can play, but if we have four of us old timers playing, we're more likely to team against you. ;)

I'll make sure the server is operating properly before we play as well.

Back
Top Bottom