**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato
Can thoroughly recommend Just Flights Hawk T1.

Pretty cool flying a red arrow over London.

DX12 didn’t work for me so back to 11.

I bought the Hawk recently am massively impressed. I'm usually a tubeliner flyer with my VA but wanted something a little different. Set up with my hotas (Winwing Orion) am just in awe of how good it feels with a decent flight stick.

Soldato
I bought the Hawk recently am massively impressed. I'm usually a tubeliner flyer with my VA but wanted something a little different. Set up with my hotas (Winwing Orion) am just in awe of how good it feels with a decent flight stick.
I hadn’t played MSFS in ages in favour of DCS and then since this release I’ve been loving learning ILS on the Hawk and erm what’s DCS?….!!

I only have a crappy joystick but Santa did bring a warthog Hotas it’s just still in its box!

Soldato
If there are any other Hawk flyers on here your throttle will no longer be working thanks to SU7.

However if you remap it to throttle ‘1’ and remove ‘throttle’ bindings you should be good to go.

Associate
Yeah they added hand controller support which is pretty immersive as you can interact with all the controls in the cockpit. You could fly the aircraft just with the cockpit controls.

Associate
Need some help as the latest update keeps looping. Tried restarting both game and system but keep getting the same problem. Had this before so reinstalled the entire game and mods - don't really want to go through that whole process again.

Associate
Update went smoothly, although I got the ‘insert game disc’ error for the first time. I just relaunched and all was ok. I have the MS Store Premium Deluxe version, so that was odd. There were a few updates available in the content manager as usual too.

Caporegime
Got a really weird issue since world update 8, is it affecting anyone else?

When i pan round, the edges of objects trail and have a shadow round them. On the Garmin, the line showing flight path is pink as normal, but when I move it has a green line appear for a millisecond before going off again. Panning just looks awful.

Back
Top Bottom