**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Associate
Was really hoping world update 8 would fix the “bug” re the Cathedral in Palma, Mallorca.

if you don’t know, rather than show the cathedral (or even something like the cathedral) for some reason the game has generated an ominous black monolithic sky scraper which is about 10x the height of the cathedral and dominates the whole of the city…

anyway, it’s still there after world update 8, which was supposed to upgrade Spain, so not great!

Associate
Not only yes but they need to pass training before they are let loose on the network. There are other networks to, IVAO and PilotPlus for instance. The later pay their controllers, I believe, but they have a much more restricted coverage.

Soldato
How much will it cost? 800 version I'll wait for.

No price structure released by PMDG but state it will probably be cheaper than people thing. I know some PMDG products can be triple figures but given what Rob from PMDG is saying, I'm taking bets it's gonna be around the £60-£80 Mark.

They're releasing it in bits with the -7 coming first, then the -6 with the -8 coming about 12 weeks after initial release. Upto lastly the MAX.

Looking forward to it.

Associate
Has anyone been having problems with the airplane trim?

Using Thrustmaster HOTAS T.16000M and for some reason all of a sudden trim goes to a position where crash is imminent. Depending on the altitude flying, there's no time to recover. I have the latest drivers for the HOTAS, and all controls are working as they should in the game settings/controls menu.

If using Xbox One controller all is fine, no problems.

Associate
Sounds like it's mapped to something else unintentionally. Either a button that gets 'held' or an axis by the description.

Is it definitely the trim that's affected and not the pitch axis itself? Should be able to tell by the trim indicator on the external view HUD.

What other devices are connected?

Have you confirmed all AI assistance is also off?

Associate
Sounds like it's mapped to something else unintentionally. Either a button that gets 'held' or an axis by the description.

Is it definitely the trim that's affected and not the pitch axis itself? Should be able to tell by the trim indicator on the external view HUD.

What other devices are connected?

Have you confirmed all AI assistance is also off?

Hi, thanks for quick reply. And for the hint aswell.

Found out what's causing it and it was trim that was default set to the throttle quadrant. So I used two different elevator trims, one from the joystick buttons and another ( which I wasn't even aware of) from the throttle, called joystic slider X from the game menus.

Back
Top Bottom