***Official North Yorkshire Moors Meet 2 thread**

It's only 75 miles for me to get there, but it reckons it will take 2 hours! :eek: Will have to set off pretty early, but I might miss the 11am time. Will be there asap though. Wez, I'll message you my number now

Got your number :p

1 hour 40 minute drive for me :(

Plus it looks like the other half wants dropping in york on my way up. Looks like im for a bit of driving tomorrow.

And it needs petrol and wash :/

If i know sat nav, take 20 minutes off that, you're coming from Leeds aren't you?

I can do Manchester in that time almost :)

right boys n girls, i'm off in the bath then to bed to watch telly for half hour, i'll see you lot tomorrow at 11AM, Pete, if you're going to be late, ring me, i'll leave my house at 10.35am if yr not there and you haven't phoned.

pics later, but the whet your mind, Car magazine were doing a shoot for performance car of the year and the base was Lion inn, what was there?

Lotus Evora
Evo FQ400
Porsche Panamera
Insignia VXR
Infiniti G37S
Cadillac CTSR
Jag XFR
New Audi S4
Audi TTRS
Caymen S
Nissan 370Z
Mercedes E63 AMG
BMW Z4 S-drive 35

and maybe something else

i felt like a kid in a candy store with my camera :p

Oh, and thanks for coming everyone, was a good day bar the heavy traffic.

Last edited:
Shush :p

Were you flat out? You did seem a little confused when I crept past you ;)

no i wasn't, because i wasn't expecting it, foot was only half way down and DSG was changing up at about 3.5k revs, i don't plant it everywhere lol, only when i need to.

But most of all, i didn't expect you to move into the inside lane and undertake so wasn't looking out for you.

Last edited:
Car magazines performance car of the year is ni shops if you fancy a thumb through down at WH Smiths

They got some good shots. Interestingly the only people doing the writing are male

so what was the bird doing lol ?

i got the mag about 3 weeks ago lol, hae you only just got it?

The woman was driving the S4 i think- imay be wrong, but she's defo driving something in the mag

and holy thread revival haha

Hiya Jake, i'm afraid the pics are on my PC, which subsequently, are at my ex's house which i don't have access to right now :(. I've not got my webspace anymore either as i sold up all my photography stuff.
If i can get access to them in the future i will, but i'm making no promises lol.

Also, i'm not in a position where i can organise a third motors meet at the moment, not before the cold weather anyway, i've just got so much on at the moment what with moving house, changing jobs and having a baby on the way, i have to prioritise and put it on the back burner for now. Although, i'd be happy for somebody else to arrange one if they want to, and i'll be back to arrange one next year.

Back
Top Bottom