*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
Ok, i know I havnt been on very regularly but to have 2 builds so close to mine & Boosh's just dont make sence, Maxi rmeoved a build last week that was to close & i log on today to find this:
pic2.jpg

Now i know at first glance it dont look much, but BlinkVirus is didging up a lot undernath that is surely going to start going into my mine under my build & its only a temp house.

I know its been brought up in the past about building on top of other people, but if you look on the map:
pic1.jpg

there is loads of un claimed land further way.

Associate
Ok, i know I havnt been on very regularly but to have 2 builds so close to mine & Boosh's just dont make sence, Maxi rmeoved a build last week that was to close & i log on today to find this:
pic2.jpg

Now i know at first glance it dont look much, but BlinkVirus is didging up a lot undernath that is surely going to start going into my mine under my build & its only a temp house.

I know its been brought up in the past about building on top of other people, but if you look on the map:
pic1.jpg

thats also right next to aireguitar and myself spawn_UK

Associate
pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

have you spoken to BlinkVirus?
I should be able to get on in a little bit
and will have a look around. If needs be i will move the build

Soldato
Everytime I try and get somewhere I get blown up :( Spent 5 tries getting to the NW of the map (a creeper took out some blocks outside of the compound of that skull on the floor but I think put it all back how it was?) Nightmare trying to survive!

- GP

Soldato
Everytime I try and get somewhere I get blown up :( Spent 5 tries getting to the NW of the map (a creeper took out some blocks outside of the compound of that skull on the floor but I think put it all back how it was?) Nightmare trying to survive!

- GP

Try only travelling during daylight hours, either by using /sethome and then teleporting somewhere else during the night or just logging off the server for 10 minutes and doing something else. You could dig a shelter and hide for the night, but this only really works if you're alone on the server and can sleep. Idling for ten minutes in a hole just gives time for loads of mobs to spawn and be waiting for you when you emerge!

Also, you could craft a boat and sail the seas where mobs can't get you at night. Even if it's a longer route, you can travel faster and more safely over long distances.

Back
Top Bottom