• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official OMG I've finally got my 5850 thread **

Associate
It's only railway tycoon anyway!: :p

Your telling me i went down the local shops, bought a loaf of hovis bread because we were all out (will post receipt for proof haha i literally just got back and dpd was knocking on my door), in the pouring down rain, for railway tycoon?! :mad::p

Edit: Receipt added :p
dscf1421zi.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Bugger, was a long shot though the delivery guys my way are very hit and miss. Just checked too seems it was only put on the van 5 minutes ago :( at least its on its way finally!

Associate
Your telling me i went down the local shops, bought a loaf of hovis bread because we were all out (will post receipt for proof haha i literally just got back and dpd was knocking on my door), in the pouring down rain, for railway tycoon?! :mad::p

HAHAH there messing, now get that card fitted :p more pics :D

Associate

LMAO could be worse considering he did nto mention what platform it was for you might be getting Jet Set Willy series for teh speccy ;)

Soldato

i hope it was acid rain at your end, melting the internal components of that card!

urgh, i mean glad you got it ;)

Associate

Edit: Receipt added :p
dscf1421zi.jpg

Loving the receipt ;)

Back
Top Bottom