***Official***Smashing Southern Meet (Hampshire Meet Mk V)

Soldato
You also seem to like to squeeze your ipad into lots of areas where it doesn't really need to be put...I can think of one area I doubt it's been that it should really go, the sun doesn't shine there...

Hardly, I've excused a spelling error or two because of it, but other than that? Anyway not much point derailing the thread, the post was a joke but I was using said Internet tablet at the time so called it by name rather than that, I apologize for any offence

Soldato
Nahh, in the last few thousand rpm of your rev range when you can't actually see the car, in sounds from standing around in the car park like it could be a Lamborghini you're driving not a Honda. It really does sound quite special.

Man of Honour
Hardly, I've excused a spelling error or two because of it, but other than that? Anyway not much point derailing the thread, the post was a joke but I was using said Internet tablet at the time so called it by name rather than that, I apologize for any offence

We know you are proud of your iPad and that it DOES give you coolpoints, but sadly the negative coolpoints taken away by the fact you had to sell a decent car to buy it mean you are now in your coolpoints overdraft :(

Soldato
Keep the airbox lid off, your S2000 is in my top 2 favourite noises from OcUK meets, I'm tied between it an Andy's old mustang.

Agreed. S2000 with no airbox lid = sex wee. Hearing a S2000 with no lid hit VTEC in a multistory car park (2nd gear) was just something else. My jaw literally dropped hearing it scream up the rev range and then it hit VTEC! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom