***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
Cant seem to play anymore :( Whats happening I can only describe as Lag or framerate stutter. My framerate is all over the place I cant seem to fix it with changing graphic settings. Might just wait for some patches and hopefully fix it.

Apart from this I do like what I have seen so far, Vehicles really do add more to the game.

Soldato
When I exit a vehicle I end up in a 3rd person over the shoulder view with my own head blocking my view :( only tried it on the firing range so far so not sure if its a common bug or just me, will try again later.

Soldato
OP
When I exit a vehicle I end up in a 3rd person over the shoulder view with my own head blocking my view :( only tried it on the firing range so far so not sure if its a common bug or just me, will try again later.

That only happens in firing range. It's buggy as hell at the minute.

I've only just returned from a weekend away. Not great timing at all but it couldn't be helped.

We're looking into these fps drops and hopefully will have a fix out soon.

Edit - People are reporting that a complete re-install is fixing fps issues. Try deleting your Squad folder in X:\Users\userName\AppData\Local\ then relaunching. Failing that try a re-install if possible.

ZP3bTpX.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
That only happens in firing range. It's buggy as hell at the minute.

I've only just returned from a weekend away. Not great timing at all but it couldn't be helped.

We're looking into these fps drops and hopefully will have a fix out soon.

Edit - People are reporting that a complete re-install is fixing fps issues. Try deleting your Squad folder in X:\Users\userName\AppData\Local\ then relaunching. Failing that try a re-install if possible.

ZP3bTpX.gif

Thanks I'll try that later.

Caporegime
tried a server earlier took me 15 attempts to join one for some reason kept saying the host could not connect :confused:

when i got in vehicles looked great fps was dire though.

hopefully thats sorted soon. like 30 fps everywhere :(

Soldato
OP
Try validating files, then a clean reinstall with deleting your Squad folder in X:\Users\userName\AppData\Local\ then relaunching.

Also try switching Window mode to fullscreen/border-less.

Associate
Been having sound issues. Sometimes no local, sometimes no squad chat, sometime both. Plus no foot steps etc.

Reinstalling now and will delete local data folder

Associate
Is the the fps stuttering that bad I am reading it loads on the squad forums :( :( :( hope there's a hotfix on Tuesday or before :) was looking forward to playing Tuesday night :)

Soldato
OP
Is the the fps stuttering that bad I am reading it loads on the squad forums :( :( :( hope there's a hotfix on Tuesday or before :) was looking forward to playing Tuesday night :)

Just as many people who don't have any issues. My performance is exactly the same. I guess the people who don't have any perf issues are simply playing and not posting on the forums!

Soldato
I reckon people with problems should look into this, the latest windows 10 aniversary update had made some steam games run badly, like loosing all there fps, it is a bug, turn off gamedvr in xbox app and try again.

Caporegime
as with many forums for games it is often only a very small percentage of the actual people who play a game.

also often the forums nerds go large on people.:p

i deleted all traces will download it again later see if its any different.

Soldato
OP
Seemed fine on a pair of 1070s in the training ground.

Tried out some of the vehicles, I liked the BTR, although the driver's view is a bit claustrophobic. Is there a 3rd person view?

Firing range has many bugs. Camera bugs out. Doesn't happen in normal servers.

There will never be 3rd person :p

Back
Top Bottom