***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
Tbh squad don't look a lot different from 2k to 4k will do more testing on Tues didn't have a lot of time with It was messing about with it other day getting SLI working ;)

Unless the game has 4K textures it wont, a lot of games just upscale anyway, i see some games coming with proper 4K texture packs now for people running 4K screens.

Associate
Cant play squad with the bad FPS getting 30-40, tried reinstall and deleting the settings folder, but still the same low fps, will wait till patch is out before playing again as i am not enjoying it at all, just like console frame rates!

Soldato
OP
We are pushing a hotfix (the version will stay as 7.0) which fixes a number of server side crashes that have been occurring with the launch version.

Associate
We are pushing a hotfix (the version will stay as 7.0) which fixes a number of server side crashes that have been occurring with the launch version.

Will that fix fps issues m8 I have 2 clan members reporting low fps and one has a 1080 as well he says drops to 24 fps at times :( ; (

Soldato
Will that fix fps issues m8 I have 2 clan members reporting low fps and one has a 1080 as well he says drops to 24 fps at times :( ; (

Have they tried the below i posted earlier.

I reckon people with problems should look into this, the latest windows 10 aniversary update had made some steam games run badly, like loosing all there fps, it is a bug, turn off gamedvr in xbox app and try again.

Associate
Have they tried the below i posted earlier.

I reckon people with problems should look into this, the latest windows 10 aniversary update had made some steam games run badly, like loosing all there fps, it is a bug, turn off gamedvr in xbox app and try again.

Ideal will let them know that cheers m8

Back
Top Bottom