*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Man of Honour
OP
All I remember was Elliott saying over and over how great the game was in the guild chat. I then went on holiday for a few days, came back and it became the worst game in gaming history somehow.

Sure there was plenty wrong with the game, but there have been much, much worse MMOs out there.

Man of Honour
OP
Just located my security key generator. So incredibly tempted to fire this back up - shame I am only around for about 1/2 of the month :(

Are many of you still playing this? Republic or Imperial?

Man of Honour
OP
Man of Honour
OP
any info on my server query above? :p

So it seems as though levelling up to 50 will be possible for free? Seems quite good to me!

I will certainly return if this is the case. I have all the other characters I want to level.

The silly thing is, in the closed beta we all told Bioware/EA that the proposed monthly sub was too much for the game in its current state. The fact is that in this day and age, the MMO sub can not be justified unless they release the equivalent to a complete game every month. People are tired of paying to beta test.

Man of Honour
OP
No, guys, listen! It's brilliant because....no, you're right, it's crap :p

Can't believe people are STILL trying to push how great it is after everything Bioware have done to kill the game.

There will still be people that enjoy the game? I don't see the problem with that?

Of course the people here are "touchy", they are actively playing and enjoying the game.

Back
Top Bottom