• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Can't see the point in posting anymore results if the OP isn't going to be updated :(

Soldato
Nice scores Besty. Great OC you have on the single card.

Yes the two cards clock well, the third will do 1250 max. The two good cards are not stable in crossfire when overclocked hard afaik, crossfire seems to hate OC.

My max 1280 clock in dual crossfire makes 8Packs crossfire score at 1370 GPU clock in Trifire seem like its from another planet.

I could accuse him of using hand-picked cards, cpu and chilled cooling, but I won't..... ;)

Associate
MisterMom --- Trifire--- xFx 6990 + Sapphire 6970 V2 --- All @ 925/1400 Stock Voltage --- MSI Afterburner 2.1.0

3930k @ 4.4GHz Turbo 1.31V

00003.jpg

00002.jpg

OverclockerscoUK.jpg

Man of Honour
Does going into AMD CCC and turning Tesselation off still over ride Heaven and make you get an uber score when you shouldnt?

AFAIK but I've not tested you can also reduce the slider so that it applies tessellation but at a lower level than the pre-set in the heaven benchmark :( ( not sure if the AMD Opptimised option does anything for heaven or not but that would also be cheating on the score if it does).

Caporegime
AFAIK but I've not tested you can also reduce the slider so that it applies tessellation but at a lower level than the pre-set in the heaven benchmark :( ( not sure if the AMD Opptimised option does anything for heaven or not but that would also be cheating on the score if it does).

Then if they do that, they are only cheating themselves and have to know that it is a false score showing.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It makes about 10 points difference, which is about the same variation you get from multiple runs anyhow.

It isn't going to make a big difference to the positions.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom