• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Confused, amigafan2003, Alz_D, titaniumx3, Eluder, spixelspixel - scores updated!

Locky - scores updated and moved the single 7970 run @ 1680x1050 to correct table !

Besty - Single card score updated, but your card clocks for Crossfire are the same as before how did you increase your score by 500 points?

MilanoChris, zuludawn, MisterMom, philip j fry, RICKST20 - full size Unigine Screenshot please

Pants - GPUZ link please

Others - please take a look at the OP for instructions :)

Sorry about the delay in updating guys been manic at work and last thing I wanted to to was come home and fiddle with spreadsheets ! :)

Lets see some more NVIDIA cards !

Thanks dlknight!

Your work is much appreciated :)

Man of Honour
1680x1050.

Sapphire 7950 OC 3GB

MSI.png

00001.jpg

dwf.png

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/fdesp/

Bump, this seems to have been missed from the OP.

Soldato
OP where are you? I want my number 4 spot and number 5 spot, and in doing so taking the crown of the single fastest nvidia card on these forums! and the worl... well maybe getting a bit carried away but come on man!

Associate
Associate
Think we all knew from the cherry picked GTX680 reviews we got and that we wouldn't get anything close to what some reviewers were showing. After the purchasing spree was over, allot of the GTX680 buyers fell silent (Confused) for some reason or hesitant maybe not understanding what just happened lol

Anyway, cant wait for the repeat, GTX670 coming (10th May)

PS I think the nvidia marketing did awesome by pulling this off, well, maybe with some help of "Auto-CloAkiNG scores"

Back
Top Bottom