• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
Associate
Hi guys!

A bit of offtopic, sorry )

I'm on Unigine team, and good news is we're on the brink of releasing new Heaven 4.0, with a bunch of small improvements and built-in benchmarking presets (yes, at last!). We'd like to publish it on Steam - that would mean a convenient update system both for the Basic and new Advanced versions of the benchmark. So, if you use it and like this idea, you could really help us by voting for Heaven Benchmark on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116355742&searchtext=heaven

BTW, there's a new Unigine benchmark to be released very soon, it's really tranquil and has an absolutely beautiful graphics. I do hope you'll try and like it!

Associate
Hi guys!

A bit of offtopic, sorry )

I'm on Unigine team, and good news is we're on the brink of releasing new Heaven 4.0, with a bunch of small improvements and built-in benchmarking presets (yes, at last!). We'd like to publish it on Steam - that would mean a convenient update system both for the Basic and new Advanced versions of the benchmark. So, if you use it and like this idea, you could really help us by voting for Heaven Benchmark on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116355742&searchtext=heaven

BTW, there's a new Unigine benchmark to be released very soon, it's really tranquil and has an absolutely beautiful graphics. I do hope you'll try and like it!

Thanks for the update, nice to hear from you.

Just out of curiosity, will the new one be able to display things like clock speeds accurately in the results? That'd be very useful for things like this thread.

Associate
Just out of curiosity, will the new one be able to display things like clock speeds accurately in the results? That'd be very useful for things like this thread.

Yep, we've added output of such info. In Advanced and Pro versions you'll get detailed, per-frame information on clock speeds and even GPU temperature.

Associate
Please someone tell me if I'm missing anything or posted anything wrong. I'd love to be on the list :)
GTX 670 Windforce 3
1jmauq.png

k36m9h.png

Associate
OP
Hey guys - apologies for no update, been snowboarding and then had a nasty chest infection :(

Anyway! -

Proto, LtMatt, Kaapstad, OCPete, kamz - score added!
JaseUK - please follow rules on OP :)
Random Guy, whyscotty, illuz, 8 Pack - need link to full size Unigine Screenshot as per OP / rules
stephenb - your previous score is higher @ 4018 so haven't added your latest (which is lower)
chrisoverson - need GPUZ link and for some reason Unigine reports your GFX as unknown (256MB)?
Jayster - need GPUZ validation link please

Soldato
Hey guys - apologies for no update, been snowboarding and then had a nasty chest infection :(

Anyway! -

Random Guy, whyscotty, illuz, 8 Pack - need link to full size Unigine Screenshot as per OP / rules
stephenb - your previous score is higher @ 4018 so haven't added your latest (which is lower)
chrisoverson - need GPUZ link and for some reason Unigine reports your GFX as unknown (256MB)?

Sorry, sorted

Associate

Anyway! -

What about me ?:)

Back
Top Bottom