• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
Thanks for the updated scores, dlknight. :)

Btw should I not be higher than LtMatt in the leaderboard? After all, I did have a higher FPS figure. :eek:

The last part is intended purely to annoy LtMatt, no action is needed on your part, dlknight. :D

Associate
I was only teasing, Matt. :o

The final score must already take into account all variables including all forms of the FPS figure, and it then scored us the same. So the overall performance must indeed be identical. Then we have to consider that you got the score first, so unless I can improve on your score, it's fair that you should remain higher. :)

Caporegime
I was only teasing, Matt. :o

The final score must already take into account all variables including all forms of the FPS figure, and it then scored us the same. So the overall performance must indeed be identical. Then we have to consider that you got the score first, so unless I can improve on your score, it's fair that you should remain higher. :)

I expect you can probably beat it with an extra 1mhz on the core. :D I'm right at my limit so won't try to re-run again for a while. :)

Caporegime
I think I have hit my limit for this bench. :eek:

You, sir, are going to have to stay where you are. :)

I honestly can't remember if i can get any more from this actually. I thought i was in the other thread. I will run it again at some point this week. I'm planning a refit of my accelero this week so will try after that. ;)

Associate
I honestly can't remember if i can get any more from this actually. I thought i was in the other thread. I will run it again at some point this week. I'm planning a refit of my accelero this week so will try after that. ;)

My card really doesn't like going any higher for this bench. I have since uninstalled it off my system, trying to get past the part with the torch just over the bridge was too nerve wrecking. :p

Soldato
My card really doesn't like going any higher for this bench. I have since uninstalled it off my system, trying to get past the part with the torch just over the bridge was too nerve wrecking. :p

Its too long a bench, as you said you've pushed your rig as far as you can.

Then just as you think you've made it - screen lock and reboot :(

Last edited:
Associate
Its too long a bench, as you said you've pushed your rig as far as you can.

Then just as you think you've made it - screen lock and reboot :(

Yes, it had the tendency to lock-up literally right at the end. You never knew if you were safe or not. After pushing your system for that long it was all too much to have to do it all again. :(

Caporegime
Yeah i hear ya chaps i had to run my core at 1325 to complete this bench. If i can get some better VRM cooling (suggestions welcome for heatsinks chaps - don't advise water :p) for my accelero then i can get more from her.

Soldato
Yeah i hear ya chaps i had to run my core at 1325 to complete this bench. If i can get some better VRM cooling (suggestions welcome for heatsinks chaps - don't advise water :p) for my accelero then i can get more from her.

That's correct Matt you shouldn't put water on a GPU as it will KILL it :D

Associate
I think the last time I used passive custom cooling was with a 6800GT, and my last custom cooled graphics card had used a full cover water block. I really couldn't be of much help in pointing out any recent VRM cooling sinks, I do agree though, putting water on the GPU will certainly kill it. ;)

Associate
Most up to Date

91062082.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3793/91062082.jpg

Associate
OP
What about me ?:)

Sorry fella you need to go read the instructions and rules again on 1st Page, need a link to the original Heaven screenshot and a link to the GPU-Z validation page.

I missed you from my update post but I did add you to the scoreboard ;) sorry PCZ!

Thanks for the updated scores, dlknight. :)

Btw should I not be higher than LtMatt in the leaderboard? After all, I did have a higher FPS figure. :eek:

The last part is intended purely to annoy LtMatt, no action is needed on your part, dlknight. :D

Hahaha - I was thinking about that when I added your score LOL

Question for you AMD guys, I'm overclocking with Afterburner but noticed some poor results. Did some googling and found out about the "PowerControl" settings in Catalyst, I set it to +20% and got the results I was expecting. But catalyst seems to be conflicting with Afterburner... How do you guys set your clocks and save them, is there an option in Afterburner to override the "PowerControl" in catalyst?

EDIT: Worked out what this is, you need to use the "Default MSI Afterburner skin" in User Interface otherwise the "Power Limit (%)" is not displayed.

Anyway down to business - todays update ;)

RobotGirl - you need to checkout the rules / instructions in the OP on Page 1.
Kaapstad - I'm already to add you score buddy but need a link to the original Heaven screenshot please :)
8 Pack - would love to see your scores on the board buddy if you can provide the details from the previous post? (link to original Heaven screenshot)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Sorry fella you need to go read the instructions and rules again on 1st Page, need a link to the original Heaven screenshot and a link to the GPU-Z validation page.

I missed you from my update post but I did add you to the scoreboard ;) sorry PCZ!

Hahaha - I was thinking about that when I added your score LOL

Question for you AMD guys, I'm overclocking with Afterburner but noticed some poor results. Did some googling and found out about the "PowerControl" settings in Catalyst, I set it to +20% and got the results I was expecting. But catalyst seems to be conflicting with Afterburner... How do you guys set your clocks and save them, is there an option in Afterburner to override the "PowerControl" in catalyst?

Anyway down to business - todays update ;)

RobotGirl - you need to checkout the rules / instructions in the OP on Page 1.
Kaapstad - I'm already to add you score buddy but need a link to the original Heaven screenshot please :)
8 Pack - would love to see your scores on the board buddy if you can provide the details from the previous post? (link to original Heaven screenshot)

Cheers!

Have added the full size link.

Man of Honour
Cheers buddy - score added and knocked 8 Pack down from the top of the multi-gpu top-10 :) that is some serious rig you have there! I see you have either upgraded from your GTX690s or built another rig? What do you use it for gaming / crunching etc?

I still have the GTX 690s I use them 24/7, the new rig is for playing my favourite game, Civ5 and a little bit of benching.:)

Back
Top Bottom