• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
This was my point.:D

I don't count LN2 bench scores as real because the PC can not run 24/7 using that type of cooling solution.:)
You could if you had enough money. A company I don't remember the name. It's fully automatic and all you do is set the temperature of the cold bug and cold boot bug. You don't need insulation either as you use a purge case to prevent any air getting into the case while the pc is at sub zero temperature.
Similar to this.
http://hwbot.org/newsflash/3702_vid...in_about_his_closed_loop_ln2_cooling_machine/

Also a cascade can be used 24/7 and the best go down to - 120c but that would be cheaper to run but longer to turn on and be louder. You would also need very good insulation.

It just depends how far you are willing to go with 24/7 performance.

Its kind of like saying you don't count water cooled scores or 4 way sli scores because they are not required to run 24/7 :p

Edit they are called lnl cooling.

You can probably get one of there systems for less than one of those crazy 8pack systems!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It just depends how far you are willing to go with 24/7 performance.

Its kind of like saying you don't count water cooled scores or 4 way sli scores because they are not required to run 24/7 :p

If you can not boot up as fast as a normal PC then those systems don't count either as it is not really 24/7. Fortunately 4 way SLI watercooled can boot up quickly and run 24/7.

Soldato
If you can not boot up as fast as a normal PC then those systems don't count either as it is not really 24/7. Fortunately 4 way SLI watercooled can boot up quickly and run 24/7.
You can boot straight away with Ln2. Does that also mean if you use a hdd instead off an ssd it doesn't count either?

Also having an Asus x99 doesn't count. They never post in a normal amount of time. I suppose ryzen is also excluded too as that can't boot first time with 3200mhz ram.

You can't boot up right away with a cascade as it takes time to get to temperature.

These are very silly rules you make. :p 24/7 but only under these very specific rules that means my pc is fastest :p

Soldato
No can not

You have got to get it to working temps first.
The time it takes to get down to temp to boot is probably about the same time as you turning the valve on the pressurised tank to walk to the pc. The lnl cooling pots are pretty fast. You could make them faster or slower depending on the cpu. It's not like a normal 2-4kg pot and pouring where it takes a few mins to get temps down :p.

Its like turning a water pump on on your loop. You don't need to be at absolute max temps to boot. Unless you boot straight away and run prime 95 as a startup program.

Also most chips have a cold boot bug so if it when down to temp before booting then it wouldnt turn on at all :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The time it takes to get down to temp to boot is probably about the same time as you turning the valve on the pressurised tank to walk to the pc. The lnl cooling pots are pretty fast. You could make them faster or slower depending on the cpu. It's not like a normal 2-4kg pot and pouring where it takes a few mins to get temps down :p.

Its like turning a water pump on on your loop. You don't need to be at absolute max temps to boot. Unless you boot straight away and run prime 95 as a startup program.

Also most chips have a cold boot bug so if it when down to temp before booting then it wouldnt turn on at all :p

Until you can demonstrate a LN2 system running 24/7 for a month doing folding at home you don't have a valid argument.

A watercooled PC can do the above easy.

Associate
image.png

Score 6119
[email protected]
Titan 1080Ti @2050/5955
Drivers 381.89
Cpu is holding it back I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom