• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
SLI enabled (in nvidia control panel) = 4392
SLI disabled (in nvidia control panel) = 4619

00006.png

How bizarre.

Soldato
SLI enabled (in nvidia control panel) = 4392
SLI disabled (in nvidia control panel) = 4619

00006.png

How bizarre.
Could you try setting your Windows power plan to high performance and customise it so that min CPU speed is 5%? This will allow your CPU to down clock under idle. You get the same score I get with a standard 1080 even when you use one GPU.

When I did this I went from 93 FPS average to 110 FPS. It really has a big impact in this benchmark for me.

I have a [email protected], an Asus Sabertooth X99 and a Palit GTX 1080 Game rock Premium.

Associate
Valley is a mess honestly I wouldn't read too much into it it had my 980 Ti only 25% faster than a 780 Ti then I go and run an game and it's much faster 1080p with such high end cards valley isn't the best gpu benchmark

Caporegime
OP
Done... :)

@Ace Modder What CPU are you running and at what speed? this benchmark is fairly dependant on IPC and Mhz, even if you have 8 cores if the IPC of them isn't good and/or they aint clocked high they can easily bottleneck a single 1080TI let alone 2, you may be scoring less with SLI enabled as that could put more strain on the CPU.

I have added the sigle GPU bench to the board, its a good score but IMO the 1080TI is capable of more, so i think its bottlenecked in this benchmark.

If you want me to add the SLI score as it is let me know :)

Edit: your CPU is a 5930K 'Derp me' :O is it overclocked?

Caporegime
OP
Done. :)

@Ace Modder unfortunately you didn't make it in to the top 25 with the 1080P score, you're in the 25+ chart below. something is still wrong, [Death] has the same CPU running at the same speed and he's getting over 6K.

Your 3440x1440P X2 score tho.. tops the board :)

Back
Top Bottom