• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
A slight improvement, close to the best i can do without going over 1.3v. Although my best run was actually on 1.274v.

xfire 7950 @ 1300/1730
2500k @ 5Ghz

valley_2013_02_16_23_01_49_951.jpg

Soldato
I know this machine can get 4.8GHz just fine, maybe higher with enough tweaking. Lost my overclock, and RAM settings (isn't running at full whack, my mobo doesnt like XMP for some reason) and just havn't felt the need to do it all again. Will once my next 2 reports for uni are done.

Would be interesting to see what, if any difference the CPU will make. I would expect a 660ti to be the bottleneck though.

Everything at stock:
zAf3rzql.jpg

Soldato
new score

efewfwe_zps59360dfc.png

For some stupid reason i cant get a screen shot of the screen when Vally is running? I get a Black screen when i try to paste into paint :(

So i got the score from the file that you save from within it.

CPU @ 4.5 - i7 3770K
GPU @ 1210/1775 - Asus DCII 7970

Soldato
new score

efewfwe_zps59360dfc.png

For some stupid reason i cant get a screen shot of the screen when Vally is running? I get a Black screen when i try to paste into paint :(

CPU @ 4.5 - i7 3770K

Press f12, not print screen.

Caporegime
OP
Scores updated, please check them for mistakes and so on...

We are getting a little sloppy with the screen caps, so far i have not yet seen any dodgy scores but if i do and its also not the right part of the bench captured its going to start getting complicated, even heated if we are not all screen capping the same. :)

@ Woden, i need your GPU clocks, Stock means nothing, they are all different :)

new score

CPU @ 4.5 - i7 3770K

You managed it here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23774757&postcount=84 :p

What are you using? FRAPS?

Last edited:
Soldato
Scores updated, please check them for mistakes and so on...

We are getting a little sloppy with the screen caps, so far i have not yet seen any dodgy scores but if i do and its also not the right part of the bench captured its going to start getting complicated, even heated if we are not all screen capping the same. :)

@ Woden, i need your GPU clocks, Stock means nothing, they are all different :)

You managed it here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23774757&postcount=84 :p

What are you using? FRAPS?

Nothing changed... I'm at a loss tbh ;(

Back
Top Bottom