***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Anyone know good spec for PVE rogue?

I am 66 atm getting to 70 for wotk. I heard mutilate is going to be a good spec after this patch with daggers but anyone know how it's play style is? Combos etc.

Ta

damn it im now stuck at retrieving char list.

i wish that if blizzard are gonna put the servers back on they were actually working.

It's excrutiatingly hard to cater for massive network volumes though. WoW is one of the heaviest examples of network usage in the world. Even companies like Microsoft and Sun Java Systems can struggle with patch rollouts, especially significant ones.

Wasn't a sweary =\ Surely he wouldn't get hit for that :confused:

Not a day for chances is it though since realms will be up and down ;).

well this is just silly now - there are loads of servers still not up (including Hellscream) - its becomeing very infuriating.

Age old IT problem that one, machines that have identical make-up and parts as each other, only difference is the serial number on each item, but they don't actually behave like each other ;).
Give it time fastwunz, NA realms are more settled so it seems to be going well enough :).

Last edited:
Anyone got a decent PVE spec for a human warrior?
I'm lvl 61 at the moment and levelling my gf to catch me up at the moment. I've got all arms spec at the mo which is a bit rubbish, I don't raid and never have (yet) but want to be OK in PvP arena if necessary. I'll mainly be questing and doing instance runs though.

Back
Top Bottom