***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Any good links to threads discussions changes to talents, preferably to Warlocks. Specced as affliction and it seems to have changed pretty dramatically. looks like we're being pushed to use the Felhunter now for mana regen/talents, amplify curse only decreases global cooldown for curses by 0.5seconds, honestly I'm not sure entirely what that means. The normal global cooldown of whatever it is, is reduced between hitting instance curses? which means if i hit the wrong curse I can change it quicker, but utterly useless if you get the right curse every time or am I missing something.

Just leveling my warlocks at the moment to see the game, trip boxing, so I can pop off 3 different curses anyway, so need to correct them is not there :p

I don't like the idea of changing so much stuff, really do like the Lotro method of simply adding new cool powers to weaker classes, rather than nerfing overpowered classes and making them less fun. Can't tell just by looking how the new Warlock talents look, are they in general thought to be better or worse than before?

Last edited:
Any good links to threads discussions changes to talents, preferably to Warlocks.

Check out the Elitist Jerks class forums for the most in-depth information available for the game anywhere. Can't link it from here as it's blocked by the work firewall.

If you want to learn about the game, it's the place to go.

Any good links to threads discussions changes to talents, preferably to Warlocks. Specced as affliction and it seems to have changed pretty dramatically. looks like we're being pushed to use the Felhunter now for mana regen/talents, amplify curse only decreases global cooldown for curses by 0.5seconds, honestly I'm not sure entirely what that means. The normal global cooldown of whatever it is, is reduced between hitting instance curses? which means if i hit the wrong curse I can change it quicker, but utterly useless if you get the right curse every time or am I missing something.

Just leveling my warlocks at the moment to see the game, trip boxing, so I can pop off 3 different curses anyway, so need to correct them is not there :p

I don't like the idea of changing so much stuff, really do like the Lotro method of simply adding new cool powers to weaker classes, rather than nerfing overpowered classes and making them less fun. Can't tell just by looking how the new Warlock talents look, are they in general thought to be better or worse than before?

Locks are better. Havn't really had a good look at it,

Been more focused on sorting my warrior and rogue atm.

I'll be looking more at the Demo tree and the Holy palla tree when i have my rogue and warrior leveled.

Last edited:
nah not a relearning problem, I can buy the level 20 crippling for 36 bronze hehe.

I can't seem to buy above Rank V Deadly and Instant poisons though, but I have a few of each rank VII in my bags :s

Back
Top Bottom