oh, and did you know that 9/11 WAS A HOAX?

Associate
just heard from my dad, who received a link to a website earlier, so havent had time to find any relevant sites yet...but the new-found 'facts' i have come across,all written by scientists who have been studying the event since it happened,and backed up by the documentation that has leaked from the US governement, currently are;

9/11 was a hoax staged by the us government to allow them to go to war on eastern countries, to claim their fuel resources, much the same as cuba, at which time the US replaced a passenger plane flying over cuba with one full of dummies, and then exploded it, and blamed cuba- this was to encourage others to go to war with them so america could claim back some power.

the hole in the pentagon was 40ft too small for a plane to have hit- and the hole too low. if a plane had hit that low, it would have hit the ground outside first- but there were no marks. according to the governement, there were no plane remnants because it had 'disintegrated'- for this to have even possibly happened (this is as good as impossible anyway) the plane would have had to have been travelling at 250mph+ ...yet only 2 floors in had been destroyed. a plane travelling at 250 mph would have gone right the way through the pentagon, and out the other side.

onto the towers... these two planes are now being said to be dummy planes, used to stage a hoax crash. the details i remember for this being fake are as follows;

there was molten lead/metal at the bottom of the towers. the same you would find in a building that had been SET UP to be DEMOLISHED- they melt the frame so that the building implodes, rather than falls over everywhere. so, the buildings had been tampered with. seriously tampered.

also, this bit i remmeber vaguely, but were 3 'blocks' within the building, set to collapse downward should disaster happened. 2 colllapsed when the planes hit- another collapsed 5 hours later, nothing to do with the planes. this, it is being said, was caused by a bomb.

i am currently searching for the internet sites with this information on it, its spreading all over the net like wildfire- these documents supposedly show george buch sacrificing thousands so he can go to war, and regain some power. to be honest, if i were in america... id be terrified.

anyone else heard anything?

Soldato
-gem- said:
there was molten lead/metal at the bottom of the towers. the same you would find in a building that had been SET UP to be DEMOLISHED- they melt the frame so that the building implodes, rather than falls over everywhere. so, the buildings had been tampered with. seriously tampered.
Or maybe it was the fire that burned on for hours, and even days after the collapse?

This hoax crap has been posted many many times here, and dis-proven.

Commissario
banghead.gif

Man of Honour
I normally stay well out of these things but just out of interest if you think it to be a hoax then how do you propose that so many millions of people have managed to keep a secret when it would have to be just about the biggest consipiracy ever?

Man of Honour
semi-pro waster said:
I normally stay well out of these things but just out of interest if you think it to be a hoax then how do you propose that so many millions of people have managed to keep a secret when it would have to be just about the biggest consipiracy ever?
For the love of god, don't ask them questions! :(

Associate
OP
^^ who knows? but someone must know something for there to be so much against the idea of it being something real. i have only just heard this story, if anyone has a link rather than just telling me i should have been awake 5 months ago or whatever, that would be great...

Back
Top Bottom