Oh my God, it's my lucky day!

Man of Honour
My debt problems are over :cool:

Goodday,

My name is Roseline Aka from Ivory coast. I am the only daughter of Mr & Mrs Richard Aka, I want you to help me and my younger brother invest in your country. I lost my mother at the age of 10, My father was poisoned to dealth during the war here in Cote D'Ivoire. Before the death of my late father he deposited the sum of 7million dollars in a BANK here in cote d'Ivoire of which I am the beneficiary. But due to the political problem here and the reason behind my parents death; I will not wish to invest here, So I want you to assist me transfer this fund to your country for investment purpose.
As for your kind assistance, I am willing to offer you a good %.
Contact me back if you are interested in assisting me, I will give you more details on how to bring fruitful of this transfer.

Warmest Regards,

Roseline Aka.

Poisoned to "dealth" during the war eh? Sounds nasty.

Do you think that a BANK is any different to a bank, or are they the same thing? :p

what i don't understand is why on earth do these people make it so obvious that its a scam by doing all the words wrong and writing it with bad wording that isnt good?

if i was writing an email to scam people. i would make it very hard to tell its from a nigerian person

Soldato
Well I didn't want to start a new thread so here goes...

FROM/LINDA CELEMENT

Dearest,

Please i am sorry for the inconvinences and embarrassment this may look like but i wrote it with the heart of tears and sorrows as an orphan, seeking your understanding and help in the name of God.

I am linda Celement the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Celement, My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on January 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD $10.5mleft in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a good bank account into which this money would be transferred into .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country. Moreover, dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me. Please contact me on my private email ([email protected])
for more informations

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
remain bless,
Yours Faithfully,
Linda Celement
To which I replied....

lmfao

Permabanned
Lopéz said:
My debt problems are over :cool:

Poisoned to "dealth" during the war eh? Sounds nasty.

Do you think that a BANK is any different to a bank, or are they the same thing? :p

Aww man I thought I was speical when I recieved the exact same email:(

Adz

Adz

Soldato
The thing is, as TV and general hearsay tells us, many people fall for these scams every day and lose their life savings. Very sad :(.

Permabanned
Well I dont understand this, but i think im rich

counselor that convinced me that their videos and an extremely guiltyTV Wants You. Need fresh faces counselor that convinced me that TV Wants You.

● CHINA BIOLIFE ENTERP (CBFE.PK) ●
New stock for U!!!

We PRESENT YOU FAVORABLE METHOD to earn a lot of money.
This CBFE.PK share increases with every Hour !!!

It has CONTINUAL POTENTIAL IN GROWTH.
For more information about CBFE.PK check brokers website!!!

Hurry up YOU need grab this CBFE.PK stock on FRiDAy: 02.16.07

and you'll discover that this man isn't just a smart-***, but one really smart guy.I'd love to be involved, but I just find it hard to be motivated to do another screenplay right nowI thought I was filming in your area. Is it time for your star to shine?I thought I was Outta Lynwood is Outta Lynwood is

Man of Honour
OP
Meatball said:
Play along with it. You waste the scammers time and have a bit of fun at the same time :) I'm playing along with one atm with a man in Nigeria of all places :p

Wasn't it ElRazur who warned us not to do that, due to the scammers being powerful crime lords or something?

Man of Honour
OP
Can anyone translate this one into English? :p

This seems to me the true cause of that great and necessary, work but imagine it has hidden charms, which they pant after and nothing but disagreeable manner in which it has been delivered, and many an Everything is worth seeing once and the more one sees, the less one

ask no more of you. Your labors will be their own reward but if you pray answer me the following questions: esteem of all but not the particular affection, that is, the heart of eyewitnesses of it? No. One mistakes, another misrepresents, and others
those treaties will help you greatly, and imprint them better in your knowledge of history which, of all other studies, is the most necessary to supplant each other in the favor, of the squire, as any two courtiers
This seems to me the true cause of that great and necessary, work but singly by good historians, which are worth your reading. The revolutions everything inquire into everything and you may excuse your curiosity, him ample matter for complaint and reformation, and he laid hold of it
You may get such books made anywhere and appropriate each, if you good figure at them. A mere courtier, without parts or knowledge, is the very willing that you should take a Saxon servant, who speaks nothing but forgot the date, but which inclosed one to Lady Chesterfield: she will
diligent inquiries, from the fifteenth century, and downward. Then Pray let me know if the Roman Catholic worship is tolerated in Saxony, concealed unbeliever, drunkard, and whoremaster whereas, I conceive, a blank paper book, which the Germans call an ALBUM and there, instead
mind. In this course of reading, do not perplex yourself, at first, by all good qualities in them, and are in some degree disappointed if you do disagreeable manner in which it has been delivered, and many an were valuable, as silver, gold, etc., the workmanship was still more so.
of them. Many of them seem trifling to people who are not used to answer it soon, and, in the mean time, thanks you for it. 'Vittorio Siri', complete, is a very scarce and very dear book here but reflections thereupon, will make out a letter very well. But, since you
and my fears concerning you. I think you will be a good scholar and that there find a short and clear history, and the substance of every treaty the least. I hope that your want of experience, of which you must be elicit something worth knowing out of every being he converses with.
knowledge, or judgment, yet it has its use in other respects for it You, who have your fortune to make, should more particularly study this frequently write you whatever passes here, in the German language and scarcely any histories of those times but such as they have been pleased commerce of every prince and state of the empire and to write down those very sensible fellow: pray do be very civil to him.

Soldato
What I've never quite understood is how these scams go from being "give us your bank details so we can give you money" to "actually, I tell you what, why don't you just give us some money"

How does anyone actually fall for that?

I mean, its obviously not good practice, but surely you can give out your acount number and sort code to as many people as you like and all they could do is put money IN your account.

So what does the scam involve that eventually lets them take money OUT of your account?

(excuse my ignorance, but being sensible I just always ignore/delete these things, but have wondered how they manage to get money out of anyone)

Permabanned
I like it when the random text they append (to confuse bayesian filters),
contains phrases like "**** sex"
- which then result in it being blocked anyway... :rolleyes:

like the random text example above contains "pray" and "whore" = blocked

honestly, someone should go out there
and teach them how to do it properly, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
Soldato
go to 419eater for good advice on how to string them along and waste there time...

And NEVER give them anything that can connect them to you, create a new hotmail or gmail account and use that.

Paul

Associate
Dear friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
Believe everyone will die someday. My name is Abdul Karim, a business
merchant

I have been diagnosed with lung cancer. It has defiled all
forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few years
to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my
life
so well, as never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that
God has called me, have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charityorganizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I
do on earth.
So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations
in the U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to
charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to hemselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one
knows of,is the huge cash deposit of Ten million US dollarUS$10,000,000),
that I have with a security company abroad. Acknowledge this message so that I can introduce you to my lawyer who will handle the transfer of
receivership by you of the said funds.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit cash and use it for
charity organizations only.

Thanks.
God be with you
Abdul Karim

I played along with this guy for a good few weeks, had lots of fun, it got to the point where i asked for a lear jet and ferrari plus £5,000,000 in cash. Funnily enough he still wanted my bank details for the transfer of funds, every e-mail i sent him, i would change my name to something totaly random. Steve stone one day, michael barrymore the next!

Got bored after a while and told him in big letters to 'kiss my behind you naughty scamming person' (expleatives deleted) Even after this, he still asked me to contact his lawyer so the transfer could take place!!

Permabanned
Lopéz said:
Wasn't it ElRazur who warned us not to do that, due to the scammers being powerful crime lords or something?

Yep, you've got be careful with them. If you annoy them they'll spam your inbox with all sorts of scams and jun.... oh wait.

Soldato
Lopéz said:

Probably but he spouts all kind of crap on here all the time.

Play along i say, waist there time and wind them up.

Back
Top Bottom