Oh noes my beer broke

Permabanned
fatiain said:
*hat off, salutes, plays 'Last Post'*

Showing respect to some revolting chemical brew known as lager? What are you like!!! I hope you're ashamed of yourself. I however have a fridge full of 6x, Spitfire and Tanglefoot. WOOOT :p

Man of Honour
VIRII said:
Showing respect to some revolting chemical brew known as lager? What are you like!!! I hope you're ashamed of yourself. I however have a fridge full of 6x, Spitfire and Tanglefoot. WOOOT :p
Isn't that muck supposed to be drunk warm?

Permabanned
Gilly said:
Isn't that muck supposed to be drunk warm?

I thought lager was meant to be served chilled?

I know my Ale is supposed to be cellar temperature but it is far too hot in my house right now not to stick it in the fridge :p

Soldato
VaderDSL said:
Got some nice Black Sheep Ale myself stored away somewhere on my shelf ... plus a pub across the road that do pints of draught ale for about £1.90 :)

meh, I wanted BSA but all I could get was some greens IPA :(

Soldato
VIRII said:
I missed the "lager" bit, I thought he said "beer" in the title. Trading Standards will hear of this post.

I will be picking some real beer up on the way home.

Permabanned
fatiain said:
I missed the "lager" bit, I thought he said "beer" in the title. Trading Standards will hear of this post.

I will be picking some real beer up on the way home.

Hehe. He did indeed refer to his lager garbage as "beer". In some countries you can be stoned to death for such blasphemy.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Are you going to watch the footy on your puny-o-vison ?

Streaming off the Beeb website, if it works. :(

VIRII said:
You should've come round here to watch it in mammoth-o-vision. Bring the beer mind.
If the bloody IT dept had pulled their finger out, I'dve been able to watch it on a 15ft projector screen. But they didn't.

I'll bring the beer next time. (and pick up my telly)

Back
Top Bottom