Olympic Athletics

What are the rules surrounding the legs though? Could technology advance them in such a way that makes them quicker than human legs: springs, motors, etc.

It was determined he doesn't gain an advantage with his prosthetics, he's used them for many years, although a lot of people still don't agree with him competing.

If it advances that he is perceived to have an advantage or if suddenly the paralympic times start getting faster I imagine they will reevaluate the situation.

Help this person out. For american-only stuff we can use hotspot shield, is there an equivalent tool to give a UK IP?

Found a solution, don't know why i didn't think of it earlier. Just searched for the BBC equivalent in France. Now watching live and watching the replays of Ennis yesterday. Amazing hurdles run!

Are there rules surrounding the legs though? There has to be rules, it can't just be a case of trying to determine if the legs give an advantage.

What if the fastest 100m sprint is done by a paralympian, does that mean his legs gave him an advantage, or he just happens to be amazing?

If the legs conform to a standard then it would be easy to tell apart raw talent from leg advantage. There must be some sort of rules surrounding the legs, no moving parts for example.

Found a solution, don't know why i didn't think of it earlier. Just searched for the BBC equivalent in France. Now watching live and watching the replays of Ennis yesterday. Amazing hurdles run!

LOL forgot the olympics is a worldwide thing. You get the same footage too, apart from the post-event interviews, I assume you'll get lots of French interviews.

Back
Top Bottom