Olympic Athletics

I'm barely waking up and machines like Ennis are already out there, i feel knackered already just watching :p

I'm in France for the games and obviously French TV is concentrating on the French team! :(

This unfortunately means I am forced to watch 5 sweaty basketball players rather than the beautiful Ennis.

Anyone got any idea how I might be able to watch online from France?

I'm in France for the games and obviously French TV is concentrating on the French team! :(

This unfortunately means I am forced to watch 5 sweaty basketball players rather than the beautiful Ennis.

Anyone got any idea how I might be able to watch online from France?

Can you not watch through the BBC website? They have all the streams on there.

never

that oscar bloke is having to use LOADS more energy compared to an able bodied person

What are the rules surrounding the legs though? Could technology advance them in such a way that makes them quicker than human legs: springs, motors, etc.

wait im confused. in the 400m mens race now, there is a man that lost his legs and using artificial ones to run?

i thought these types of athletes should be competing in the paraolympics?

He does compete in the paralympics, he has ran the qualification times for the able bodied races and after a fair amount of boardroom discussion was finally cleared to compete in those meets.

Back
Top Bottom