Olympic Rowing

Soldato
Were Helen Glover and Heather Stanning the same girls that were miles ahead and came first in a heat on monday or were there more than one rowing pair for GB? Reason I ask is that I didn't really recognise their faces today but I guess they must be the same girls? Brilliant job though getting gold!

no that was them, its there style to go out very fast and maintain a lead

Ah, no, it wasn't them. I just realised it's the girls for the double sculls, Anna Watkins & Katherine Grainger. Their final is tomorrow. Great chance for gold. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18905853

FTM

FTM

Soldato
these guys have not had a great season and were not seen as medal hopes anyway..no need to be on such a downer..we cannot win everything..sometimes other teams are just better you know..its not a failure

Soldato
these guys have not had a great season and were not seen as medal hopes anyway..no need to be on such a downer..we cannot win everything..sometimes other teams are just better you know..its not a failure

Just expected a better performance then 8 boat lengths away thats all ^^

-edit-
Cmon lads! Bring on the man love haha

Last edited:
Soldato
Another medal for rowing

bronze :)

those nz pair are something else. lol that bloke in back of the nz boat has class facial hair :D

looks like a viking :D:D

NZB

NZB

Associate
Well done :)

GB kept hitting the buoys, they were drifting in and out of their own lane near the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom