On the look for a new job, just one problem...

Soldato
OP have you tried taking an anti-histamine? I have similar issues with my skin going red and feeling like it's burning up. Probably totally different though if you only get it in your face.

Soldato
OP
Are you over weight?

No, I'm 6ft 1 and 75kg.

It's a central nervous system issue. It's tough for me because I'm frighteningly ambitious but this condition is laughing straight in my face.

Tried doing it the manly way? Block the pain and carry on?

Is it just sensation or does your face actually get red beyond reasonable levels?

Yes, yes I've tried.

It's more the sensation than the redness tbh. I don't actually look that red most of the time.

Something like one of these?

x7OPxw6.jpg

hook it up to a hose pipe and you will be laughing.

Hilarious mate.

OP have you tried taking an anti-histamine? I have similar issues with my skin going red and feeling like it's burning up. Probably totally different though if you only get it in your face.

I used to take one daily and from what I can tell, they really helped.

They did however make me completely lose my sex drive. If you read up on this, you'l see it's widely reported.

Start your own business. Nothing beats doing what you want when you want.

If only I had rich parents who would help me with that initial investment :(

Last edited:
Associate
I too am looking for a new job but I suffer from really bad Anxiety. I have had Anxiety problems for years but since last August they have became so bad that I have taken a lot of time off. The doctor has gave me all the usual pills (Mirtazapine, Diazepam, Propranolol) I get so bad in my attacks that I can't drive or do the things I love.

Part of me thinks its the job, parts of me think its something else I just don't know as nothing as changed before August.

Like Gustov I'm ambitious, I want to get out there and enjoy life but my god this Anxiety gets too much.

Back
Top Bottom