On The Wagon... then in 'ere!

Soldato
I fell off on Saturday! :rolleyes: Found myself feeling annoyed watching the football sober, should have just gone to bed instead!

Pfft, never mind, I dusted myself off and got straight back on the wagon on Sunday, feeling positive!

Man of Honour
OP
Something to get rid of those Monday Blues: Cranberry Quencher

1 part cranberry juice
1 part orange juice
2 parts lemonade

Fill a highball glass with ice. Pour in the cranberry and orange juice. Stir well. Top up with lemonade.​

Cheers :)

Man of Honour
OP
Don't give in now when you know that you can have some Safe Sex:

1 part peach juice
3 parts pineapple juice
3 parts orange juice
A squeeze of lime juice

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add the ingredients and shake well.
Strain into an ice filled highball glass.
Garnish with a slice of lime.​

Soldato
Well decided to join you guys :)

Was getting to the point where It would be Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 4 - 6 cans minimum.

Giving myself a target to cut right down...infact not have anything. Main thing is to save cash...£40 per week if I decide to have a few down at pub is quite a bit to be spending...£2000 a year pretty much!!! With the little one due in March we have some expense and would like to think evening cutting down by half in the long run will save a hell of a lot!

Sayng that this Friday is the 20 week scan so all going well may allow myself a few pints in the pub afterwards but that is all!

Wish me luck!!

Caporegime
Well decided to join you guys :)

Was getting to the point where It would be Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 4 - 6 cans minimum.

Giving myself a target to cut right down...infact not have anything. Main thing is to save cash...£40 per week if I decide to have a few down at pub is quite a bit to be spending...£2000 a year pretty much!!! With the little one due in March we have some expense and would like to think evening cutting down by half in the long run will save a hell of a lot!

Sayng that this Friday is the 20 week scan so all going well may allow myself a few pints in the pub afterwards but that is all!

Wish me luck!!

Welcome aboard matey :)

How about skipping the pints in the pub and saving them for shall we say a later date :) Go on! You might surprise yourself :)

Soldato
Holy molly the pull to the pub on the way home tonight was strong. I nearly pulled left instead of straight on to get home. Home now and hoping dinner will satisfy lol.

Tea Drinker
Don
Monthly roll over day for cost reporting, have been generally trying to look like I know what I'm doing in front of the 'team' the urge for a beer is strong tonight but noooooooooooooooo maybe some Tramadol instead.

Man of Honour
OP
Pat yourself on the back and celebrate with a Toothless Shark:

1 part lime juice
1 part grenadine
6 parts orange juice

Three-quarter fill a highball glass with orange juice. Add the lime juice and stir well. Slowly pour in the grenadine. Do not stir.​

Soldato
Monthly roll over day for cost reporting, have been generally trying to look like I know what I'm doing in front of the 'team' the urge for a beer is strong tonight but noooooooooooooooo maybe some Tramadol instead.

How did you fare? :D

I'm on day four today, (I have had several day 3/4 slips in the past three weeks) but I'm not falling off today, my wagon is getting up to a nice canter :D

Caporegime
I've pretty much cut out ginger beer, odd glass of orange juice or tap water.

Still drinking coffee or tea :)

Went to bed last night about 11ish.... got up this morning at 12.15!!!!

Back
Top Bottom