One year on and my tubing and/or fluid is going green.

Soldato
OP
Very happy to hear it mate. What fluid and concentration did you go for?

It's tough to spend the money custom loops require, go through the battles it can present, and have to go back to square one. Well done for persevering.

You may find you get a little green down the line, as the loop turns over day in day out, likely from all that extra vinegar you added. If it does just drain, quick blitz, flush and go again. Shouldn't need a dismantle.

I went with XT-1 nuke initially but had to drain it to rejig the loop a little. I didn't have any more distilled water and i really wanted to get the loop going again so i used the regular X1 premix i already had.

I'm hoping there wont be a trace of vinegar left in the system after giving the loop two goes of blitz part 2 and about 6 litres of deionised flushed through the loop over a week or so.

Soldato
I went with XT-1 nuke initially but had to drain it to rejig the loop a little. I didn't have any more distilled water and i really wanted to get the loop going again so i used the regular X1 premix i already had.

I'm hoping there wont be a trace of vinegar left in the system after giving the loop two goes of blitz part 2 and about 6 litres of deionised flushed through the loop over a week or so.

Awesome mate. Might be worth a fluid change in a few weeks so you can inspect the water. As I've banged on about already, XT1 nuke is excellent imo, and a higher concentration will provide more protection. Definitely worth picking up some more distilled or even DI, and redoing the loop with it in a few weeks.

Hopefully you can now get on and enjoy your loop :)

Back
Top Bottom