1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OnePlus 5

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by bastic, Feb 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. slipd

Mobster

Switch her off, then hold volume up and then press the power button. Hold both buttons until the phone vibrates and the splash screen appears. I think the option you want is wipe and delete cache.

Never sure if it actually makes any difference, I do it more each update out of habit :rolleyes:

I'm still on the fence with the latest update. I'm not sure if I've had two days out of the battery since the launch week! Average use. I think I was spoilt with my Xiaomi Note 4...

2. booyaka

Capodecina

I think any high end smart phone would struggle to do 2 days. I find I get 2 days out of my Oneplus 5 but I'm an average user - calls/whatapp/text/couple of hours of music and some facebook/insta etc - nothing major but I find it's fine.

Aside from that with the dash charge it's 45 mins to full power so no great shakes.

3. silvagti

Hitman

Yeah, I don't get these folk who claim their phone lasts 2 days. I always need to charge mine every night. Mind you I've found my oneplus5 can comfortably last an entire day even with pretty heavy use. It's the first phone I've had that does to be honest. My old nexus 5x I normally charged twice a day after getting home from work if I used it during my commute.

Battery life on it is fantastic and the screen on time at 5 -6 hours is about double the previous handsets I've had.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  4. godinman

Soldato

Clearing cache sorted it, the 'android services' is now only taking 2% battery as opposed to 30% before. Thanks.

5. slipd

Mobster

Okay, so I'm guessing not many of you are still using the stock screen protector that came fitted? What's the next best thing? As already mine is starting to look a bit tatty...

I don't mind getting something from far East, I can wait :p

6. nade

Wise Guy

Still got my preinstalled protector on my phone. Don't have any issues with it apart from being a dust magnet around the edge gap between my case.