**** The Official OnePlus 5 Thread ****

Soldato
The camera is good when there is plenty of light. But anything low light the pics can become noisy and blurred quite easily due to lack of OIS. I wouldn't recommend this phone if camera is a top priority.

Permabanned
Tried one of these over the weekend and noticed they still haven't fixed the touch latency issues, it was clearly visible when scrolling, there was quite a noticeable delay in registering my press.

They fixed this the community beta so it's very surprising this fix hasn't made it's way to stock roms, especially the OnePlus 5.

Otherwise it felt pretty much just like my OnePlus 3, tried taking a few shots and they all came out pretty smudgy and pixelated, it was poor lighting at the time but my S8+ coped well enough.

I'm glad I never bought one.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is anyone having an issue with the 4.5.6 update?

When i check for updates it downloads but just gets stuck at 95.1%.

Going to try clearing the cache, but been a bit stuck for a couple of days.

Soldato
Is anyone having an issue with the 4.5.6 update?

When i check for updates it downloads but just gets stuck at 95.1%.

Going to try clearing the cache, but been a bit stuck for a couple of days.
I had same issue. I cancelled it and tried it again and it seemed to work 2nd time for me.

Still having disconnect issues with my Bluetooth and not sure if it's been since this update or the prior one.

Soldato
I had same issue. I cancelled it and tried it again and it seemed to work 2nd time for me.

Still having disconnect issues with my Bluetooth and not sure if it's been since this update or the prior one.

Cheers for that, assumed pausing it would do nothing, but pause and resume and it completed. Spooky.

Soldato

that's interesting - I have issues with bluetooth disconnection from my Garmin 520 when cycling - seems to be on and off all the time.

Soldato
that's interesting - I have issues with bluetooth disconnection from my Garmin 520 when cycling - seems to be on and off all the time.
I have Bluetooth on all day as I use a gear S2 and for using the car hands free. Also use headphones at home and would hear the disconnect tone, then checking the phone it showed Bluetooth as switched off.

To be honest, not had the issue in last couple days, but not used any headsets much in that time.

Soldato
Just had my first Oneplus push notification appear. Apparently I could win a Oneplus 5 :rolleyes:

Can't see any easy way to disable or block it yet.

Back
Top Bottom