**** The Official OnePlus 5 Thread ****

Soldato
Guys, quick question.... If I move/copy all items in my camera roll folder from my old phone (OnePlus3) to my new phone (OnePlus 5) will it sync these again to my Google Photo's/OneDrive accounts or as those files have already been synced there on old phone it will ignore them?

I know I can access the files on the OneDrive/Google Photo's app but it isn't full quality versions and is slow on 4G....

Soldato
Yeah, very little out there can touch the oneplus5 in terms of battery life. It's epic and I never need to charge it through the day.

I've been noticing weirdness with the rotate not working properly on YouTube videos since the update the other day though. Anyone else seen this happening?

Associate
Anyone know of any reputable places where I can pick up a OP5? Was just about to pull the trigger on one when they have gone out of stock.

I don’t want a Chinese one that has been flashed .

Thanks in advance

Soldato
Pity he didn't set the other two to 1080p to get a real result. Or even turn the OP5 to 2K...no wait :)
Did you even watch the video? The resolution was dropped to 1080 on n the Note 8. The Mate is already at 1080p but just a slight taller res I. E. 1080+.

And anyway, you don't buy a higher resolution phone to drop the res, it should have come with a bigger battery to utilise the features.

Soldato
Still not sure on the tempered glass situation guys? Just interested to know what's good and what to avoid etc. I see some of them are edge-to-edge, some have a black/white bezel...

What are you all using? I don't mind buying from China :D

Soldato
Still not sure on the tempered glass situation guys? Just interested to know what's good and what to avoid etc. I see some of them are edge-to-edge, some have a black/white bezel...

I just used the one that came on the phone. Seemed like there were too many problems with getting non original ones. Saw good reviews about OnePlus' own one though that they sell on their store.

Edit: My OnePlus 5 went back in the end. I really couldn't get used to the jelly effect. It was so distracting, and as I use other devices, I just never got used it.

Such a shame, I actually really liked the phone otherwise. Apart from the speaker.

Soldato

It's a damn shame you require a screen protector. As without it, it's a night and day difference in terms of the smooth feel and response of the screen and just the general look of the phone.

Back
Top Bottom