OnePlus One.

Soldato
Had mine for a week now its not a bad phone, battery life is a bit crap , was expecting it to be a bit more snappy with it almost being like stock, still prefer the G3 though.

Last edited:
Associate
Had mine for a week now its not a bad phone, battery life is a bit crap , was expecting it to be a bit more snappy with it almost being like stock, still prefer the G3 though.

When you say the battery life is crap, how long per day are you using it?

roughly of course :)

Soldato
87% left , 2 hours 06 since charge and 26 mins on screen time. That's just browsing and sms.

I am very pleased with mine, averaging standby time of 36hours with screen on time avergaing 6hours.
This is amazing compared to my S3 which can only last around 13hours with 3.5hours screen on time.

Soldato
I hear they're having another free-for-all later on in the month... Is this the case?

I'm after one of these but think the whole invite thing in bull pooh. Seems silly to me... Just give ma a OPO :)

Associate
I've got one of these, off of a Chinese reseller site, paid a extra 7quid for it +delivery. LTE out the box (EE) and was flashed to CM11, once connected to wifi it downloaded a OTA update.

Best phone I've ever bought. Apart from its got no CyanogenMod sticker on the back :(

Back
Top Bottom