OnePlus X

The 5X is not £140 better than the X. At its price point the cheaper of the 2 Nexus phones makes no sense.

The 6P on the other hand seems a pretty decent choice, if you can deal with the size.

Just had a look online, whats this Wileyfox Storm.. Seems to be a fair bit of hype about it and its still running on CM instead of Oxygen OS

Ah choices.. When i got my N5 the choice was.. Some lame galaxy phone or a great amazing N5..

Makes you wonder if you going to be one of the unlucky ones who's goes missing. Huge amounts on the OX forums are having issues where pallets are going missing and not getting their orders.

Seems a lot on the forums not happy about the camera, I mean what did they expect it was going to have a S6 quality sensor in for £199. Don't understand some people want to pay bottom money and expect to get a flag ship phone.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if you going to be one of the unlucky ones who's goes missing. Huge amounts on the OX forums are having issues where pallets are going missing and not getting their orders.

Seems a lot on the forums not happy about the camera, I mean what did they expect it was going to have a S6 quality sensor in for £199. Don't understand some people want to pay bottom money and expect to get a flag ship phone.
I have a feeling it's partly down to OnePlus and their own "hype" with their phones.

I've been using my OPX since Wed now, pretty happy with it so far, nothing major I can find to complain about tbh.

Managed just under 6 hours SOT on it's 1st full charge, light usage during the working day, playing mp3's with VLC and headphones. Watching TV episodes during commute for best part of couple hours and didn't have to charge it during the day.

I have a feeling it's partly down to OnePlus and their own "hype" with their phones.

I've been using my OPX since Wed now, pretty happy with it so far, nothing major I can find to complain about tbh.

Managed just under 6 hours SOT on it's 1st full charge, light usage during the working day, playing mp3's with VLC and headphones. Watching TV episodes during commute for best part of couple hours and didn't have to charge it during the day.
what was your previous phone? how do you cope with the back being fingerprint magnet?

what was your previous phone? how do you cope with the back being fingerprint magnet?
I bought one of their "Karbon" covers with the phone itself, but actually find the little gel cover it comes with to work great for me.

I've also got a OP2 but wanted to try this as it's a nicer/smaller size, got a similar clear type cover for that. Before that I had a M8 and again had that in a case since day 1.

If you don't want to use a case with the OPX keep an eye on dbrand's site or twitter feed, they're making noises they could be working on a wrap which might help. That is of course not much use if you don't want to use a wrap or skin.

Just had a look online, whats this Wileyfox Storm.. Seems to be a fair bit of hype about it and its still running on CM instead of Oxygen OS

Ah choices.. When i got my N5 the choice was.. Some lame galaxy phone or a great amazing N5..

If you're still after an invite then let me know mate, my spare one has got 19 hours left :)

Liam.

Yeah, I've seen some sales for nigh on £300, plus with the quidco cashback and argos codes they are within spitting distance of each other

The s6 has seriously tanked :eek:

yep, still would not want one even though i have aging galaxy S4, they lost the plot after this disabling the removable battery and SD card slot :(

Well after waiting 2.5 hours for an online chat agent, they will let me return my faulty phone but they wont issue me with a replacement only a refund. I asked why I cant have a replacement and they said its their policy to only refund not replace. Guess I go to the back of the queue if I want to order again. Strange business model.

If anybody is after one of these I've put mine up for sale on the MM. I'll put up a link when the mods approve my post.
While this is a very nice phone I prefer my Moto X Play.

Just to add my 2p on battery. I'm pretty happy with mine, I can get 5.5 screen time over 40 hours off charge, so probably 6 hours or so in one go, easily enough for a couple of days usage per charge for me.

I run with most things off though, no location etc just wifi and data on 24/7, everything else off until I need it.

Back
Top Bottom