OnePlus X

Associate
I usually got around 4 hours SoT, hardly terrible. It’s a snapdragon 801, performance was acceptable, and all the customisation baked into the software was great.

Camera... Acceptable, lacks OIS. Still takes better photos than the Xperia Z5.

Oneplus support... Yes pretty poor. Took them a good few weeks to reply, but I was in no rush to return it :)

Associate
I really do need a new phone pronto and after much thought (and a bad experience with the BB Priv) I think I might just go for this and see what 2016 brings. Does anybody have an invite they can share? Thanks!

Associate
You can buy it without invite your n Tuesdays.

Can I order without invite ??

I would like to get one of these but when ever I attempt to request an invite it keeps asking me to select a color even though I have selected a color. I've tried it on chrome and explorer but get the same result ??

If anyone has a spare invite that would be cool ?

Associate
This might have been mentioned already; I have just spent some time with a friend and his OnePlus Two (EU) dual SIM phone.

My conclusion:

SIM1 = 4G
SIM2 = 2G

Might be important for some people

Soldato
Couple of dumb questions -

Can you turn vibrate off and make the phone completely silent?

Memory card turned up yesterday and I've connected the phone to my laptop with the One Plus cable but the laptop doesn't recognise it, is there something I need to do on the phone?

Thanks.

Do you see the card as mounted when you get to settings>storage?

Associate
I got bored with all the little things like poor camera, battery life and some of the restricted settings. So I've gone back to the OP One until I get the funds for the OP Two.

Fish

Caporegime
What do you hate? The swipe down from the top bar on the right hand side bringing the whole setting shade down rather than just the notifications drives me mad, but that's the only annoyance I have found.

Soldato
This might have been mentioned already; I have just spent some time with a friend and his OnePlus Two (EU) dual SIM phone.

My conclusion:

SIM1 = 4G
SIM2 = 2G

Might be important for some people
I'll try that out, i thought they were both 4G.

Associate
Considering picking one up, seeing as though I've basically just bricked my Moto G 1st Gen.
(As a stop gap hopefully, want to get a flagship this year although I said the same about my Moto G lol)

Battery still "poor"?
Any gaping flaws?

Or might see If I can get another Moto G in used condition, which will likely to be cheaper but my Moto G was annoying me it was rather slugglish even after factory resets.

Associate
Got mine last week coming from a nexus 5, first impressions are that battery life is much better easily lasting me the day ( most nights when I put it on charge as I go to bed its got over 10% remaining ) Where I work the signal is very poor.
Love the screen, love the look, only thing I would change is the swipe down from the right to look at notifications ( have to remember to do it from the left )
Overall very pleased

Back
Top Bottom