Online Football Manager

Soldato
Macca said:
Yes spying can be useful, learn opponents tactics :)

Its just learning how to counter, I would counter a 3-5-2 with a 4-5-1 and wide play probably, but would that work? I have no idea... or looking at it the 3 at the back looks like 2 full backs and 1 CB, surely it must be 3 cb's though???

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just experiment, it is a lot easier to understand when you find out for yourself. I would say that if you're team is nearly as good, as good, or even better than opponent it's best to use an attacking tactic. If not as good, go for a more defensive formation. 5-2-3 with long ball can be good, solid defense with a touch of attacking :)

I'm gonna post some info on the OFM forum, so keep an eye out ;)

Soldato
just try not to get cheaters in keep eyes open guys! seems to be loads in other leagues, both of the other I have joind have loads of them, why bother, you play these things to be a challenge, not to walk it by cheating!

Last edited:
Associate
5ingh said:
I played 3-5-2 passing game. Can't believe I lost with all the possesion I had. Gonna go with a 4-5-1 vs Spurs tonight (away). Counter-attack and shoot on sight!

Sorry 5ingh, 1-0 to the Spurs, only had 56% of the possession though :)

Guess a lot of it does fall down to the quality of your players.

rmt

rmt

Associate
I have to retire from the current league I am in - it then takes 2 days before I can join a new one. I will join up then.

rmt

rmt

Associate
I deactivated the other one. Manager name is Thommo1980 - Only been on it for a week or so. I am Bolton Wanderers

May the best team win!

Soldato
normanthefarmer said:
thought id give you bit of help at the start, next time i wnt be so nice
i guess newcastle thought the same... COS I BEAT THEM 1-0 AS WELL! MMWWWAHAHAHAHA. Fulham to win the league :D (shame im a chelsea fan really)

B@Th*nG

Soldato
dhill said:
Sorry 5ingh, 1-0 to the Spurs, only had 56% of the possession though :)

Guess a lot of it does fall down to the quality of your players.

Only 56%? Thats more than enough, boy :p

Things are not looking good for CAFC.

Associate
OP
Things don't look great for Sunderland after my 3-0 humping, they got Fulham now. I'm rooting for Sunderland to crush their dreams of winning league :p

Associate
Macca said:
Things don't look great for Sunderland after my 3-0 humping, they got Fulham now. I'm rooting for Sunderland to crush their dreams of winning league :p

Yer its not looking too good so far but Ive got a funny feeling there might be an upset on the cards later :)

Soldato
chris06 said:
Yer its not looking too good so far but Ive got a funny feeling there might be an upset on the cards later :)

I have got pretty adventerous tonight, only got portsmouth though, so hopefully give them a drubbing, I'm resting reina, giving him a train in the easier matches, going to train my new signing (messi) until he's well in the 90's, then your all in trouble!!! (except chelski who I'm very scared of lol)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
George S of Arsenal has been inactive, not logged in since 13th.

If you see this George can you let me know if you plan to play, as not fair you have a good team and not using :)

Back
Top Bottom